Craftsman 4-Gallon 5 PHP Wet-Dry VacSears Exclusive. | Item# 00912002000 | Model# 12002
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Wet/Dry Vac Can Clean It All
From cobwebs on the ceiling fan to grit on the floor and everything in between, the Craftsman ultra-quiet 4-gallon 5-peak hp household wet/dry vac can do a thorough job of cleaning up your disasters, big and small. It will suck up those accidental spills and take care of a dishwasher flood with equal ease. Its advanced filtration system, including a HEPA exhaust, will trap dust mites and fine particles than can torment allergy sufferers. The four-gallon collection tank means less stopping to empty the contents.
The Craftsman wet/dry vac keeps everything together in one convenient place thanks to a built-in tool storage system. The 15-foot cord and seven foot hose give you room to maneuver, while a collection of three extension wands and a 10-inch combo brush ensure that you have the right tools for virtually any job. Swivel casters let you get around easily, while the rear wheels keep the vac upright on rough surfaces.
- The Craftsman ultra-quiet 4-gallon 5-peak hp household wet/dry vac can sop up the spilled milk and the broken glass, along with cleaning up a range of other messes, indoor out
- Multi-stage filtration including HEPA exhaust filter
- Five-peak HP dual turbo motor
- Four-gallon polypropylene collection tank
- Hose, accessory and power cord organizers are built in
- Casters swivel 360 degrees, while rear wheels increase stability on uneven surfaces
- 15-foot cord rewinds automatically
- Seven-foot-1-1/4-inch hose
- Three extension wands
- 10" combo brush cleans a variety of surfaces
- Large dust-sealed on/off switch
- The vacuum comes with a hose bracket set, tool caddy, cartridge filter, wet pickup foam filter, HEPA material exhaust filter, dust collection bag, round dust brush, crevice tool and 2-in-1 utility nozzle
- 18.88" H x 19.25" D x 13.63" W
- Weighs 17.7 pounds
Added on July 18, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Lake Zurich, IL
i love this wet/dry vac because of its size, features and motor. I think it's the perfect combo for a household/garage. I actually now own 2 of them. Basically, my old 5Gal shop vac was weak. So I was looking for a better motor and this one has 5hp: check. My shopvac always tipped over because of small wheel and top heavy. this one has big wheels in back and lower center of gravity, never tips over: check. pretty much all wet/dry vacs are LOUD! this one has the quietest motor i have ever heard on a vaccum: check. It's ergonomic in tool storage, cord storage and hose storage: check. I have cleaned my truck with it, especially after a muddy/dusty hunting trip and with dog hair on black interior. it did an awesome job. I bought one for the house too and it has cleaned up everything, plus it is quiet and has a dust filter.
I have only owned this vac for a couple weeks and used it twice. Light weight, wheels make it mobile, very powerful 5 hp motor, plenty of suction power, and very quiet compared to my 9 gal and 20 gal shop vacs. The main use of this vac is for the garage and vacuuming out my truck interior. Only down fall is retractable cord doesn't work properly.The 5 hp motor is what is on the 12 gal shop vac, so plenty of power.
Don't understand the bad reviews. I think they expect this little vacuum to do the work of an industrial vacuum. I don't use it for yard work, but it handles everything else. I had 1400 sq ft of tile removed from my house and that left a dust storm of biblical proportions. This little vacuum with its fabulous filters took care of everything. Any other vacuum would have been spewing the dust out all over. I have 10' ceilings, and the hose is ample to get to whatever area I need to reach. The suction is strong enough for the finest dust without leaving any residue. It rolls around easily without ever getting caught up. My hoses have never disconnected as others have said. What can I say? I cannot live without this little vacuum. Now I use it as my go to vacuum for vacuuming bookcases, etc. I have a 6HP for outside. I reserve this one for the house, car, shop, etc.
Ewa Beach, HI
I love this shop vac. it is compact, quite and have lots of attachments. I meanly love the retractable power coil. I highly recommend this vacuum if you are shopping for a vacuum .
Rising Sun, MD
The tube sections come apart easily. Electric cord is 3 ft. shorter than my last vac. Filter bag comes off tube when bag is full. Too much plugging in and putting together causes a lot of bad language. Sorry God! But it does suck debris up nicely. Not made in the U.S.A. Buy American.
I needed something primarily for vacuuming a few cars that really needed it. This did the job easily, with lots of power and not a lot of noise.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
I have 2 large dogs who spend the cold days inside. With hardwood floors and rugs, this baby gets used every 2 days for dog hair. I can go back and forth easily with all the attachments and it has the power to get all the hair. I fill the 4 gallon bucket up with just one room. It's very lightweight and the power cord retract is a nice feature too. Another fine product from Craftsman, and I own quite a few of them.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Craftsman Club Members Get this item for $5 back in Points. Offer ends 28-May-2015 See details.
- Get 8-pack Washcloths for $2.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 30-May-2015 See details.
- Members get $15 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-May-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase! Offer ends 01-Jul-2015 See details.