Craftsman Four-Gallon Five-Peak HP Wet-Dry VacSears Exclusive. | Item# 00912002000 | Model# 12002
|Item Weight (lbs.):||17.7|
|Tank Size:||2 - 7.0 Gal. tank size|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Cord Length (ft.):||15|
|Cord Management:||Cord retention system|
|Hose Length (ft.):||7|
|Onboard Attachment Storage:||Yes|
|Dust Hose Diameter:||1-1/4 in.|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Package Contents:||14 pc Accessory set|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Wet/Dry Vac Can Clean It All
From cobwebs on the ceiling fan to grit on the floor and everything in between, the Craftsman ultra-quiet 4-gallon 5-peak hp household wet/dry vac can do a thorough job of cleaning up your disasters, big and small. It will suck up those accidental spills and take care of a dishwasher flood with equal ease. Its advanced filtration system, including a HEPA exhaust, will trap dust mites and fine particles than can torment allergy sufferers. The four-gallon collection tank means less stopping to empty the contents.
The Craftsman wet/dry vac keeps everything together in one convenient place thanks to a built-in tool storage system. The 15-foot cord and seven foot hose give you room to maneuver, while a collection of three extension wands and a 10-inch combo brush ensure that you have the right tools for virtually any job. Swivel casters let you get around easily, while the rear wheels keep the vac upright on rough surfaces.
- The Craftsman ultra-quiet 4-gallon 5-peak hp household wet/dry vac can sop up the spilled milk and the broken glass, along with cleaning up a range of other messes, indoor out
- Multi-stage filtration including HEPA exhaust filter
- Five-peak HP dual turbo motor
- Four-gallon polypropylene collection tank
- Hose, accessory and power cord organizers are built in
- Casters swivel 360 degrees, while rear wheels increase stability on uneven surfaces
- 15-foot cord rewinds automatically
- Seven-foot-1-1/4-inch hose
- Three extension wands
- 10" combo brush cleans a variety of surfaces
- Large dust-sealed on/off switch
- The vacuum comes with a hose bracket set, tool caddy, cartridge filter, wet pickup foam filter, HEPA material exhaust filter, dust collection bag, round dust brush, crevice tool and 2-in-1 utility nozzle
- 18.88" H x 19.25" D x 13.63" W
- Weighs 17.7 pounds
Added on July 18, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I own and operate an automotive detailing business, and my most recent vacuum, a Shop-Vac, finally bit the dust after about 6 years of heavy-duty usage. While reliability is still under review for this item, I can attest that I enjoy the features of this vacuum way more than my previous one. Let's start with what matters most - POWER! The 5hp motor in this small design creates suction that, while safe to use on any surface, will remove small debris and stubborn items that have worked their ways into fabric fibers. The included tools are all very useful, especially the dual-usage "floor brush" it comes with. This works incredible on SUVs and eliminates pet hair with ease. My only suggestion would be to provide a crevice tool that is even MORE tapered in design to truly reach those difficult and miniscule spots in a car. The small size accomodates maneuverability and portability as well, and it includes ALL filter types you will need. This thing appears to be a real bargain, and only time will tell if the reliability matches the excellence of the features it boasts. Please note that I received an award for my independent review.
We bought this new Wet-Dry Vac for two reasons: its horsepower and its size. We had a larger, different brand of wet-dry vac. It worked okay, but we weren't impressed with its suction. And its large size was just cumbersome in the garage. We just happened to walk passed the wet-dry vac display in Sears and this smaller one caught our eye. The HP on it was double what our old one was, and it came with several very handy attachments. We were not disappointed in this purchase. It suits our needs very well: small and mighty. Needless to say, the old one is being re-homed!
I love this vaccum ! I would normally purchase the the 5 gallon vaccum but this vaccum is just right for ALL of my needs of a wet/dry vac and awesome onboard storage for all of the attachments !
I owned a craftsman shop vac for 15 years and was pleased with it . So when it came time to purchase another and readin reviews , I purchased another . This time I purchased one with more horsepower and a larger capacity canister and I like it ...
Pros-small light weight easy to move around Cons-it broke the first time I used it but before it broke I had a chance to use it. Little suction is the worst part, not sure about the advertised HP? Also the parts are all cheap
Fond du Lac, WI
Quite disappointed in the vacuum. Good suction and all but capacity very limited. Purchased originally for small jobs in the house and basement. The limited capacity makes it only really good for cleaning the cars or light house work. Not a wise choice for anything beyond that. Cord retractor broke the first 5 minutes of use but I will repair that. Due to good suction will keep for around the house and vacuuming cars only.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 04-Oct-2014 See details.