Craftsman Four-Gallon Five-Peak HP Wet-Dry VacSears Exclusive. | Item# 00912002000 | Model# 12002
|Item Weight (lbs.):||17.7|
|Tank Size:||2 - 7.0 Gal. tank size|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Cord Length (ft.):||15|
|Cord Management:||Cord retention system|
|Hose Length (ft.):||7|
|Onboard Attachment Storage:||Yes|
|Dust Hose Diameter:||1-1/4 in.|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Package Contents:||14 pc Accessory set|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Wet/Dry Vac Can Clean It All
From cobwebs on the ceiling fan to grit on the floor and everything in between, the Craftsman ultra-quiet 4-gallon 5-peak hp household wet/dry vac can do a thorough job of cleaning up your disasters, big and small. It will suck up those accidental spills and take care of a dishwasher flood with equal ease. Its advanced filtration system, including a HEPA exhaust, will trap dust mites and fine particles than can torment allergy sufferers. The four-gallon collection tank means less stopping to empty the contents.
The Craftsman wet/dry vac keeps everything together in one convenient place thanks to a built-in tool storage system. The 15-foot cord and seven foot hose give you room to maneuver, while a collection of three extension wands and a 10-inch combo brush ensure that you have the right tools for virtually any job. Swivel casters let you get around easily, while the rear wheels keep the vac upright on rough surfaces.
- The Craftsman ultra-quiet 4-gallon 5-peak hp household wet/dry vac can sop up the spilled milk and the broken glass, along with cleaning up a range of other messes, indoor out
- Multi-stage filtration including HEPA exhaust filter
- Five-peak HP dual turbo motor
- Four-gallon polypropylene collection tank
- Hose, accessory and power cord organizers are built in
- Casters swivel 360 degrees, while rear wheels increase stability on uneven surfaces
- 15-foot cord rewinds automatically
- Seven-foot-1-1/4-inch hose
- Three extension wands
- 10" combo brush cleans a variety of surfaces
- Large dust-sealed on/off switch
- The vacuum comes with a hose bracket set, tool caddy, cartridge filter, wet pickup foam filter, HEPA material exhaust filter, dust collection bag, round dust brush, crevice tool and 2-in-1 utility nozzle
- 18.88" H x 19.25" D x 13.63" W
- Weighs 17.7 pounds
Added on July 18, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
If I had waited a week I could have saved $15. It has not been used yet since it is a Christmas gift. If it's like other vacs I have bought at Sears I'm sure it will be great.
Nicely pack in the box. I install everything reading or looking at instruction. That how easily it is just need phillip screw driver. Everything is made to function easily and fast. pretty light and roll around. It quiter than my house vac.
I bought this Vacuum on a whim to replace a (still working) decade old Craftsman Wet-Dry as my main household vacuum cleaner, and I'm glad I did. The on board tool storage means I don't have to did out my tools from the closet. The automatic cord rewinder makes putting it away much easier. The hose actually screws on to the vacuum, so it will never accidentally pull loose. The latches that attach the top and bottom sections make emptying the bottom (dust bin) much easier than the old model. It seems to get caught-up less on furniture than the old model when pulling it around, I think due to the rounded profile and large rear wheels. It's also much quieter than the old model, and at least as powerful.
I didn't realize that I need one of these until I got one. It's very useful. I use it around the house cleaning the dust out of the floor and ceiling, as well as ants, spider, water etc. The auto extract cord is very thoughtful design.
I bought this shop vac to clean up after removing old grout on my tile floor. The vac is really quiet compared to other vacs. Also it picks up water really good. I was not that impressed with it for fine particle pick up. Other than that, I have no complaints.
I didn't want a full size wet/vac due to the size of my storage room in my basement. This particular wet/vac fits well in the basement storage room and it dose the necessary amount of work for that area.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.