|Item Weight (lbs.):||17.7|
|Tank Size:||2 - 7.0 Gal. tank size|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Cord Length (ft.):||15|
|Cord Management:||Cord retention system|
|Hose Length (ft.):||7|
|Onboard Attachment Storage:||Yes|
|Dust Hose Diameter:||1-1/4 in.|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Package Contents:||14 pc Accessory set|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Wet/Dry Vac Can Clean It All
From cobwebs on the ceiling fan to grit on the floor and everything in between, the Craftsman ultra-quiet 4-gallon 5-peak hp household wet/dry vac can do a thorough job of cleaning up your disasters, big and small. It will suck up those accidental spills and take care of a dishwasher flood with equal ease. Its advanced filtration system, including a HEPA exhaust, will trap dust mites and fine particles than can torment allergy sufferers. The four-gallon collection tank means less stopping to empty the contents.
The Craftsman wet/dry vac keeps everything together in one convenient place thanks to a built-in tool storage system. The 15-foot cord and seven foot hose give you room to maneuver, while a collection of three extension wands and a 10-inch combo brush ensure that you have the right tools for virtually any job. Swivel casters let you get around easily, while the rear wheels keep the vac upright on rough surfaces.
- The Craftsman ultra-quiet 4-gallon 5-peak hp household wet/dry vac can sop up the spilled milk and the broken glass, along with cleaning up a range of other messes, indoor out
- Multi-stage filtration including HEPA exhaust filter
- Five-peak HP dual turbo motor
- Four-gallon polypropylene collection tank
- Hose, accessory and power cord organizers are built in
- Casters swivel 360 degrees, while rear wheels increase stability on uneven surfaces
- 15-foot cord rewinds automatically
- Seven-foot-1-1/4-inch hose
- Three extension wands
- 10" combo brush cleans a variety of surfaces
- Large dust-sealed on/off switch
- The vacuum comes with a hose bracket set, tool caddy, cartridge filter, wet pickup foam filter, HEPA material exhaust filter, dust collection bag, round dust brush, crevice tool and 2-in-1 utility nozzle
- 18.88" H x 19.25" D x 13.63" W
- Weighs 17.7 pounds
Added on July 18, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I owned a craftsman shop vac for 15 years and was pleased with it . So when it came time to purchase another and readin reviews , I purchased another . This time I purchased one with more horsepower and a larger capacity canister and I like it ...
Pros-small light weight easy to move around Cons-it broke the first time I used it but before it broke I had a chance to use it. Little suction is the worst part, not sure about the advertised HP? Also the parts are all cheap
Fond du Lac, WI
Quite disappointed in the vacuum. Good suction and all but capacity very limited. Purchased originally for small jobs in the house and basement. The limited capacity makes it only really good for cleaning the cars or light house work. Not a wise choice for anything beyond that. Cord retractor broke the first 5 minutes of use but I will repair that. Due to good suction will keep for around the house and vacuuming cars only.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
I have had this item for many, many years & was pretty happy with cleaning our the car with it. However, after I got a pellet stove I wanted to start using it to clean the stove out. Well, apparently, someone didn't think this product through enough. You can't buy bags for it. The bags they show on the website for the "4 gallon wet/dry vac"....do not fit this vacuum. Don't listen to the "chat" person, I purchased 3 packages based on their advice. They don't even come close to fitting this vacuum & parts/service told me when I called them that there are NO bags that fit this vacuum. it wasn't designed for a bag. So, I'm just suppose to put up with pellet dust blowing all over my house, I guess. Useless.
El Cajon, CA
This vac is wonderful. It is compact, quiet, powerful and complete. I love the retractable cord. We have had the old version of this vacuum for years. It was very dependable and efficient.. This new model looks like it has the potential for long life and durability. The wheels are very smooth rolling. It is light weight, but solidly built. I foresee many years of good service
I replaced my very old Craftsman Wet Vac with this model. The old one still worked but was hard to move around and super loud. This new one has great suction and really nice wheel base for easy movement. It is also really quiet!
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.