Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.3|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Output Size:||3/8 in.|
|Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Get the Job Done Right with a Craftsman Universal Joint 3/8 in. Drive
Try to replace spark plugs in your car or other jobs located in those impossible to reach spots under your car hood, and you'll see why so many people are thrilled with their Craftsman universal joint, 3/8" drive. Tight, awkward and narrow areas under the hood or other places can become easily accessible with this square drive universal joint. You get so much flexibility added to your compatible ratchet or socket collection with this adapter because you can now use sockets at a variety of angles to accommodate tight, narrow or restricted areas.
This Craftsman universal joint 3/8 in. drive makes life much easier for home or professional mechanics, carpenters or handymen because it swivels smoothly so you can get into spaces you'd be hard pressed to reach without such a swivel adapter. You can get the job done easier and faster with the right tools, and this U-joint adapter is exactly what you need when maneuvering in hard to reach places.
- Enjoy the versatility of a Craftsman universal joint, 3/8" drive that lets you get jobs done easily and properly
- With this universal adapter, you can reach areas that are awkward to get to or impossible to reach without such a tool
- This swivel adapter makes it easy to position your wrench almost anyplace so you get the best leverage
- Because it helps to secure a good perpendicular mount, it eliminates round off points on your fasteners
- U-joint design
- Weighs 0.3 pounds
- Comes with warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Decent value for the price. The joint is flexible. I do wish it would be a bit more rigid. Was trying to reach a bolt deep inside and the flex joint would not stayed up.
Craftsman still has fantastic quality and offers the same lifetime warranty they always have. All of my hand tools are craftsman and I'll continue buying them as long as they continue to offer the lifetime warranty. This universal joint is an item that I would want to have a lifetime guarantee on due to the moving parts. The quality is great and I haven't had any problems so far but the warranty is fantastic to have.
Overland Park, KS
This is a very useful tool. Don't use it a lot, but when you need it, you need it. I would have felt better about the Craftsman price if it had been Made In The USA.
The product itself appears to be a high quality item with a chrome finish. It swivels smoothly and I have yet to apply so much torque that it failed. Even if it did break, it would be covered hopefully under the Craftsman lifetime warranty. The only reason I did not give this an excellent. Is because it was made in China. I prefer my socket and socket accessories to be made in the USA whenever possible
Works as designed. The only down side is that this piece does not come in a set. These used to come in the starter sets and now you have to piece meal a set together.
It appears the upper pivot pin was not press fit properly. Needless to say it did not survive its first outing on something as trivial as an engine mount. It's going back to Sears ASAP, hopefully the next one last at least as long as a ************** POS.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.