Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||30|
|Type:||Miter saw stands|
|Load Rated To (lbs.):||330|
|Assembly Required:||Fully Assembled|
|Package Contents:||Stand, Universal Moutning Brackets, Hardware|
Ratings & Reviews
Universal Miter Saw Stand Takes Your Work Anywhere
Make using your miter saw easier with this Craftsman Universal Miter Saw Stand from Sears. The brackets of this universal stand fit most 10- and 12-inch miter saws, as well as other bench top tools, for hassle-free mounting and removal. This supportive stand offers a compact design that is easy to transport and store, and yet the support arms extend up to 80 inches to accommodate those longer work pieces.
This Universal Miter Saw Stand lets you use your miter saw and other bench top tools just about anywhere. Break free from the chains of your workshop or garage, and bring your miter saw and other tools from job to job. This compact, portable stand weighs less than 25 pounds, so transporting it is never a hassle. Plus, it offers spring-loaded support legs that fold up for easy storage, taking you from workshop to truck to construction site and back again.
- This Craftsman Universal Miter Saw Stand from Sears is a must-have for easy mounting of your miter saws and more
- Universal design means brackets fit most 10- and 12-inch miter saws and other bench top tools
- Support arms extend up to 80 inches to accommodate longer work pieces
- Spring-loaded support legs fold up for easy storing
- Two height-adjustable 11 1/2-inch smooth steel rollers help feed long work pieces
- Weighs less than 25 pounds, so moving from job to job is never a burden
- Weight Capacity: Supports up to 330 pounds
- Dimensions: 25 inches x 34 1/4 inches
Added on September 14, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Mc Kee, KY
It works best with 2x4 or 2x6 lumber. You can use it for wider boards but if they are very long you really need extra support on both ends or you can overload the roller extensions. The rollers adjust to match the height of your saw deck for even cutting. The stand gets you up off the floor to a comfortable working height. It is easy to remove the saw from the bench for moving and transport. Just two levers and the saw comes off the frame. No nuts, washers, or bolts to mess with. It makes using your miter saw a breeze and more enjoyable as well as safer. I have used tables to set my miter saw on then you have to hunt for blocks of wood to hold up long boards. I use my saw for remodeling and new construction. I purchased a set of adjustable roller stands that I can set out on each end to help carry the extra weight of wide and long boards. Just add a good miter saw with a sharp blade and you can cut straight, diagonal, pitch and any angle your saw will do in no time at all. You don't need someone to come and help you hold the board. If you own a miter saw you should own a saw stand like this also.
Elk Grove, CA
For under $100 you can't go wrong. I used this on various job sites. It's easy to set up and take down. All the parts stay together in a smalll footprint. The rolllers extend to help with long boards. I'm satisfied with this stand and have used it about a dozen times so far.
Copperas Cove, TX
This is great for cutting long boards. It fits both my table saw(it's a little high but it works) and my miter saw. Very portabl. Easy to use. Very sturd! I would say a great buy!!i looked at dewalt and few others but this ones worked the best out of all of them!! Great all around buy!!
This is not a heavy duty jobsite tool stand, but it's great for those times when you need something portable for a small job. One real plus is that the work supports have 2 extension arms instead of just one like a lot of stands. They don't wobble and stay put once adjusted. All in all, a great stand for a good price.
Sheboygan Falls, WI
This sure came in handy, it folds up very nice for storage, and extends pretty far for large pieces. I was somewhat suprised that my craftsman miter saw needed the included adapters for non standard mounting but no big deal. well worth it
My dad had this same stand and has used it for years with no problem. So, when it went on sale, I jumped at the opportunity to have one of my own. The only down fall is that it doesn't have wheels attached like the more expensive deluxe version. But, it shouldn't be too hard to install wheels myself.
This stand is just what I've been needing for my 10in miter saw. I mounted the saw without the need to use the included adapter. I have a knock-off brand saw, but this stand worked perfectly. The stand is the perfect height to use for me (I am 5'10"). I wish this stand had wheels, like the professional model does, but I could have paid more money if I really wanted the one with wheels. This is made in China, but It does the job. The photo is misleading... the stand has 2 rollers... not 4 as in the photo. I like the feature that the extension rollers can be turned around to use as a board stop. That kept me from having to measure each of the 72 spindles for my porch railing. I just set the stop measurement 1 time and made all 72 cuts. This really saved a lot of time. The tension handles are made of plastic, which I am concerned will break over time.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.