Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||23 in. W x 1 in. H x 4 in. D|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.63|
Ratings & Reviews
Separates tools and organizes drawers. Divides 3 chest drawers or 2 roll-away drawers. Easy installation. Can be cut with utility knife. Slotted foam portion holds up to 19 wrenches.
- Constructed of durable material for rugged use and long life
- Easy to cut for nearly unlimited customization
- Organize tools and small parts easily to add convenience to any job
- Quality accessories improve the performance and versatility of your storage equipment
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
This product does what it should, and is easy to customize. I would prefer if the bottom parts of the inserts had magnets to hold in place rather than the double sided tape. I did not test the tape on the drawer liners that I had already installed. I just decided not to use the tape. As long as there are a few wrenches being held the tape doesn't seam to necessary. If you were only to use this to make compartments you would need to use the tape.
Very happy with this product. It helps separate one large drawer utilizing the most space in your drawer. I would recommend this item to someone who has a similar tool box with full size drawers to separate all your essentials.
Great product to clean up those messy tool drawers. These can be used for many different kinds of tools. I used them from my screwdrivers. They secured my screwdrivers preventing them from rolling around when i open and close the drawer
I got one set to try out and loved them . Went back and got 4 more sets I have all my wrenches punches screw drivers nut drivers and extensions in these
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Melbourne Beach, FL
Nice to have the option to control the layout. Time consuming, but worth the effort. Works well at holding both wrenches and screwdrivers in place, and makes a great divider for organizing compartments for other tools. Installation not for Arthritic fingers.
Glen Allen, VA
this is actually a positive review. the packaging states it organizes up to 19 wrenches.....there are 22 slots in each of the 4 rails in this kit....IT CAN ACTUALLY ORGANIZE UP TO 44 WRENCHES!! I was trying to figure out how many I was going to need to organize all my wrenches, but one did it with a few slots to spare....highly recommended!!
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.