Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||56 x 38 x 32|
|Swath Width:||36 in.|
|Tilling Depth (in):||1 to 5.5|
|Tilling Width (in):||36|
|Color and Styling:|
|Attachment Type:||Tillers & Cultivators|
|Fits Brands/Models:||Universal- works with all brands of riding lawn mowers|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||239|
|Vehicle Type:||Tractors or ATVs|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Tire/Wheel Size:||9.75 x 2 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Universal Mount Tiller Renews and Prepares Your Land
The Craftsman universal tiller has the power to transform your land into something special from the lawn to the garden and more. The tiller conveniently attaches to any brand garden tractor. It also mounts to ATVs without a sleeve hitch. The tiller's 206cc Briggs & Stratton™ Inteck Series 900 engine is gas-powered. Shear pins in the tine assemblies protect the chain drive transmission. This ensures the tiller is always in optimal working condition, for consistent reliability, every time.
This quality Craftsman universal mount tiller conditions soil and prepares your land for planting grass, creating a garden or any landscaping task on your to-do list. This rugged, heavy-duty tiller penetrates deep into the soil from 1 in. to 5.5 in. Tilling helps loosen the soil for optimal health and to make sure plants get the nutrients and water they need for vigorous and healthy root development. The tiller has a 36 in. wide swath, so it covers large areas of ground in less time. The tiller's 239 lbs. will make light work of breaking through the hardest soil, turning desolate property into rich earth ready to receive the delicate root systems of sprouting seedlings.
- Craftsman universal tiller prepares your yard for optimal plant health
- This tiller mounts to any brand lawn, yard or garden tractor, or ATVs
- 36 in. tilling width is made for any size job, large or small
- Engine is the superior 206cc Briggs & Stratton™ Inteck Series 900 engine
- Tine depth reaches from 1 in. to 5.5 in.
- V-belt clutch controls the tines
- Iso-mount hitch for superior shock absorption and smooth operation
- Tiller can accommodate added 30 lb. wheel weights
- Assembly required
Added on December 12, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
This will suprise you. I was doing all my tilling with a 7HP walk behind tiller. This cut my getting started time by two thirds. Works great on the standard hitch. The heavier the tractor the better. Its too much for my 17HP. But the 26HP doesn't even feel it. Tills up the ground great.
New Hampshire is known as the granite state, so I had some concerns when purchasing this item and how it would hold up. It performs very well given the terrain. I have some sandy parts on my plot that this machine excels with. But I have have tilled my father's lot, where I had to pull up at least 300 rocks, and my grandfathers lot, which was in between mine and my fathers for roughness. This machine just performs. Its solid and makes the work fun again. You have to use some common sense. NEVER start out at the maximum depth till you know what you're dealing with. And never let the machine get too stressed. Minding these terms...she's ready to dig for you and turn average soil into powder for growing. I've used this mostly for putting in lawns. But a garden would be easy work for this powerhouse. I've seared off all of the pins given to me over the last couple years. But hey...I live in NH and I've pulled up some pretty impressive things with this mini-beast. I can't complain
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 18-Apr-2015 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off Tractor Attachments items sold by Sears. Reflected in price shown. Offer ends 25-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.