Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Extra-Large Utility Gloves Minimize Risk and Maximize Efficiency
If you're in a situation where you can't afford to lose your grip, you'll need these Craftsman extra-large utility gloves to keep you in control. The versatile pair can be used for anything from construction projects to making repairs on your car at home, helping you get taks done efficiently, safely and comfortably. Adjust the Velcro cuff to make sure your wrists are well protected and you get the perfect fit at all times.
When the extra-large utility gloves are securely on, you can get to work and enjoy minimal risk and interruptions. Palms are padded to reduce vibration and enhance protection of your hands. They're made with breathable nylon to dissipate moisture and a terry cloth sewn in on the thumb lets you wipe off the sweat from your brow, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Craftsman extra-large utility gloves help you do your job efficiently, comfortably and safely
- Can be used to complete a wide range of tasks, professional or otherwise
- Velcro cuff is adjustable for custom fit
- Velcro cuff also supports wrists to help you work for longer
- Foam padded palms enhance protection by reducing vibration to your hands
- Breathable Nylon dispels moisture, preventing sweaty hands
- Wipe off sweat easily with terry cloth on the thumb
- Gloves have a double layer of synthetic leather on palms and fingertips for increased durability
- Will not shrink, stretch or harden when washed
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This is a nice glove. Nice fabric. glove fits well. my hands are able to breathe accordingly. I can feel the actual item I am touching with this glove. Great glove for the price I paid. :)
Got them as a gift but i liked them so much i kept them for myself. I will be buying some more. I caught them on sale for 9.99 what a steal they are not as bulky as leather work gloves.
My husband has very large hands, and it's hard to find gloves that fit well, and at the same time allow him dexterity. He's used these gloves only a few times so far, but says they're some of the best he's had. We'll be getting more.
San Pedro, CA
I used for diong a remodeling job on carring a I beam and it was a very comfortable with this product also used before this for my bench press in the weight room so a multi use tool I like this product thanks
Long Beach, CA
Gloves are very nice and well made. I got the XL and they were a tight fit. Wish they had XXL. Shipping was lightning fast. Only took two days to get at my door. Highly recommend!
San Jose, CA
Belle Vernon, PA
I purchased the gloves online. What a mistake. The glove size runs small. The Extra Large is more like a large in other brands. They are made of a thin felt like material, which will wear out after one day of use. If looking for a durable well-fitting glove look else ware. Not worth the price. I expected better quality from the Craftsman name. Come on SEARS wake up!! ?? Don?t kill off the only SEARS Brand that still has any life left in it. It?s not too late to turn this around.
First off, while these are not unreasonable gloves for general hand protection, the XL are at best medium-large to large. If you really do have Extra-Large hands (size 8 or above) don?t even bother buying these gloves. You will have a very difficult time getting them on and it will be next to impossible to get them off. They are light-weight - 3 ounces the pair and are made of synthetic material. There are faux leather patches on the finger tips (both sides) and on areas of the palm but there?s no mistaking them for leather. The back of the hand is elastic and the finger webbings and wrist are as well.Actual dimensions- 9 inches long from middle fingertip to wrist band_4 3-8 in across the knuckles_Index and 4th fingers 3 inches from tip to finger webbing_Mid Sears Comment
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product. The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Jul-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.