Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Extra-Large Utility Gloves Minimize Risk and Maximize Efficiency
If you're in a situation where you can't afford to lose your grip, you'll need these Craftsman extra-large utility gloves to keep you in control. The versatile pair can be used for anything from construction projects to making repairs on your car at home, helping you get taks done efficiently, safely and comfortably. Adjust the Velcro cuff to make sure your wrists are well protected and you get the perfect fit at all times.
When the extra-large utility gloves are securely on, you can get to work and enjoy minimal risk and interruptions. Palms are padded to reduce vibration and enhance protection of your hands. They're made with breathable nylon to dissipate moisture and a terry cloth sewn in on the thumb lets you wipe off the sweat from your brow, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Craftsman extra-large utility gloves help you do your job efficiently, comfortably and safely
- Can be used to complete a wide range of tasks, professional or otherwise
- Velcro cuff is adjustable for custom fit
- Velcro cuff also supports wrists to help you work for longer
- Foam padded palms enhance protection by reducing vibration to your hands
- Breathable Nylon dispels moisture, preventing sweaty hands
- Wipe off sweat easily with terry cloth on the thumb
- Gloves have a double layer of synthetic leather on palms and fingertips for increased durability
- Will not shrink, stretch or harden when washed
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Strawberry Plains, TN
I purchased three pairs of these gloves on sale (50% off) and would've bought them out of stock at our local Sears if they had more. I'm a commercial carpenter and my hands are my tools so it's extremely important for me (and my beautiful wife) to keep them in good shape. I depend on gloves that are comfortable, breathe well and are not bulky. These bad boys foot the bill. The reinforced fingers and palms are a must have. Worth every penny!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.