Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Extra-Large Utility Gloves Minimize Risk and Maximize Efficiency
If you're in a situation where you can't afford to lose your grip, you'll need these Craftsman extra-large utility gloves to keep you in control. The versatile pair can be used for anything from construction projects to making repairs on your car at home, helping you get taks done efficiently, safely and comfortably. Adjust the Velcro cuff to make sure your wrists are well protected and you get the perfect fit at all times.
When the extra-large utility gloves are securely on, you can get to work and enjoy minimal risk and interruptions. Palms are padded to reduce vibration and enhance protection of your hands. They're made with breathable nylon to dissipate moisture and a terry cloth sewn in on the thumb lets you wipe off the sweat from your brow, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Craftsman extra-large utility gloves help you do your job efficiently, comfortably and safely
- Can be used to complete a wide range of tasks, professional or otherwise
- Velcro cuff is adjustable for custom fit
- Velcro cuff also supports wrists to help you work for longer
- Foam padded palms enhance protection by reducing vibration to your hands
- Breathable Nylon dispels moisture, preventing sweaty hands
- Wipe off sweat easily with terry cloth on the thumb
- Gloves have a double layer of synthetic leather on palms and fingertips for increased durability
- Will not shrink, stretch or harden when washed
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
They feel great .. they are a little bit thick on the back of the hand and the palm has pretty good padding. Only disagreement is they do run a little tight. I got the extra large and even though they still fit they are a bit snug. Maybe after a little while they'll break in.
These gloves are great for everyday use I use them for work and the brand really holds up to the demands of my good. Just one of the best gloves in the line up.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Oak Lawn, IL
These are great gloves for all kinds of handy jobs around the house. They protect your hands from any sharp edges. Also great for getting better gripping and tightening screws and bolts. Keeping your hands clean from dust and debris. I have also used them for grass cutting and lawn care and gardening and any work outside your home. Fully washable. Would highly recommend to all.
Camp Hill, PA
I got these as a gift from the wife. Was a little hesitant because I normally get there large gloves but the xl actually feel better then the L I normally get. Great glove.
Saint Louis, MO
I have had several pairs of these gloves to work around the house. They wear well and are comfortable. I use them to work in the yard and on my vehicles. They are inexpensive and last a reasonable amount tom time.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.