Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Large Utility Gloves Protect Hands without Extra Bulk
Whether big or small, some projects call for extra protection, and these Craftsman large utility gloves deliver just the defense your hands need. Foam padding on the palms helps dampen any vibration to protect hands while you work. And breathable stretch nylon on top keeps hands free from heat and moisture, lessening your chance of irritation, while a double layer of synthetic leather on the palms and fingers offers durability.
Some large utility gloves tend to fit too loose, but these Craftsman gloves have an adjustable Velcro cuff to secure the proper fit and support your wrists at the same time. When you start to break a sweat, a terry cloth brow wipe wicks away moisture and debris. Plus, they look great, too!
- The Craftsman large utility gloves give you protection to work more confidently
- Foam-padded palms lessen vibration as you work
- Breathable stretch nylon keep moisture and heat away
- Double layer of leather on fingers and palms adds to the gloves' durability
- Wipe away sweat and debris with the terry cloth brow wipe
- Cuffs adjust so you get the perfect fit without the added bulk
- Washable and won't shrink, stretch or harden after they get wet
- Good gripping action along with wrist support
- At 0.25 pounds, the gloves are lightweight but work well for large or small projects
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Long Pond, PA
Those gloves are extraordinary soft and gentle on your hands. You no even think about you working because they made your hands feel so unique like they were real fabric
East Waterboro, ME
The gloves are a perfect fit and the sizing is correct. They have a soft feel and breath nicely. The padding on the palms have held up well while moving lumber. worth the money compared to some other gloves i have owned.
Snug fitting allows you to manage zippers and other small stuff that are a challenge with gloves on. Warm and comfortable with micro velcro fasteners at the wrist to keep stuff out them. Priced right!
Beaver Falls, PA
Ordered these because my hands take such a beating when doing Fall/Winter work outdoors. the large were a little snug but once I got them broken in they were fine. Give you protection but still allow enough flexibility to do most general chores. They are warm for late fall work, have been durable so, and are easier to find with the bright trim.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.