Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Large Utility Gloves Protect Hands without Extra Bulk
Whether big or small, some projects call for extra protection, and these Craftsman large utility gloves deliver just the defense your hands need. Foam padding on the palms helps dampen any vibration to protect hands while you work. And breathable stretch nylon on top keeps hands free from heat and moisture, lessening your chance of irritation, while a double layer of synthetic leather on the palms and fingers offers durability.
Some large utility gloves tend to fit too loose, but these Craftsman gloves have an adjustable Velcro cuff to secure the proper fit and support your wrists at the same time. When you start to break a sweat, a terry cloth brow wipe wicks away moisture and debris. Plus, they look great, too!
- The Craftsman large utility gloves give you protection to work more confidently
- Foam-padded palms lessen vibration as you work
- Breathable stretch nylon keep moisture and heat away
- Double layer of leather on fingers and palms adds to the gloves' durability
- Wipe away sweat and debris with the terry cloth brow wipe
- Cuffs adjust so you get the perfect fit without the added bulk
- Washable and won't shrink, stretch or harden after they get wet
- Good gripping action along with wrist support
- At 0.25 pounds, the gloves are lightweight but work well for large or small projects
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Beaver Falls, PA
Ordered these because my hands take such a beating when doing Fall/Winter work outdoors. the large were a little snug but once I got them broken in they were fine. Give you protection but still allow enough flexibility to do most general chores. They are warm for late fall work, have been durable so, and are easier to find with the bright trim.
Purchased these gloves on sale as a replacement to my Mechanix Wear impact pair. I haven't had them extremely long but will say these seem to be constructed very well.
El Paso, TX
Darien Center, NY
Use these for doing concrete work..they work out excellent. They are a good product which is so hard to find nowadays I bought some for my buddies they too like them.
I love this gloves because you could be in hot weather and your hands won't sweat. I love how it has the straps for a tight feeling and they won't fall off your hands. They are just amazing. I love the comfort and the look of this gloves
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
You never want to touch coral as it is living and could sting or burn you. I use these Craftsman Utility Gloves for reef gloves when I go scuba diving. They work just as well as specialty diving scuba reef gloves.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.