Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Large Utility Gloves Protect Hands without Extra Bulk
Whether big or small, some projects call for extra protection, and these Craftsman large utility gloves deliver just the defense your hands need. Foam padding on the palms helps dampen any vibration to protect hands while you work. And breathable stretch nylon on top keeps hands free from heat and moisture, lessening your chance of irritation, while a double layer of synthetic leather on the palms and fingers offers durability.
Some large utility gloves tend to fit too loose, but these Craftsman gloves have an adjustable Velcro cuff to secure the proper fit and support your wrists at the same time. When you start to break a sweat, a terry cloth brow wipe wicks away moisture and debris. Plus, they look great, too!
- The Craftsman large utility gloves give you protection to work more confidently
- Foam-padded palms lessen vibration as you work
- Breathable stretch nylon keep moisture and heat away
- Double layer of leather on fingers and palms adds to the gloves' durability
- Wipe away sweat and debris with the terry cloth brow wipe
- Cuffs adjust so you get the perfect fit without the added bulk
- Washable and won't shrink, stretch or harden after they get wet
- Good gripping action along with wrist support
- At 0.25 pounds, the gloves are lightweight but work well for large or small projects
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
My husband loves these gloves. This is the second pair I've gotten him. He wore them for so many things outside that they eventually got worn through. They are very sturdy gloves and quite comfortable to wear.
I was hoping from the reviews that these would be great gloves but I was sadly disappointed. They seemed like they were made okay but the fit was not great and the index finger was not sewn properly or somethings. My index finger felt jammed and pinched at the end while all the other fingers were fine. I wear size large in all the gloves that HD offers so I thought large would be fine here too. I just returned them, didn't bother moving up a size.
Good gloves. It is a little too thick for general use but good working with tools. Size is a little small, I have s small hand but this large size fit me well. So if you have large hands, got the extra large.
These gloves work great doing projects and for use in moderately cold weather . Easy to grab items with, even small items . A lot better than those cotton jersey gloves
I just recently purchased this item while it was on sale for ten dollars. I used my SYWR points on it to help and got it for very cheap. Glove fits nicely and looks like its good quality.
LA Place, LA
Allen Park, MI
I purchased the craftsman utility gloves because they are known for their quality and durability. These gloves not only withstand the day to day work they also protect your hands. It is a wonderful product. I would recommend the craftsman utility gloves to anyone.
Chula Vista, CA
This is the second pair of utility gloves I've purchased and I love them. I used to never wear gloves for carpentry work, now I use them anytime I'm handling wood, or even just working around the shop or yard. Much easier to grab/lift things and I don't worry about hurting my hands. These ones have a protective layer on the fingertips which my first ones did not. The dexterity is not as good, but the fingertips wore thru on the others, so these will probably last longer. I plan to keep buying these.
- Free Shipping on this Item Sold by Sears! Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Jul-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.