Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||11.5 x 8.25 x 3|
|General Warranty:||1 Year|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.94|
|Included with Item:|
|Cord Length (ft.):||6|
|RPM:||5,000 - 32,000|
|Speed Capability:||Variable adjustable|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|Assembly Required:||Fully Assembled|
|Package Contents:||Tool, Case, Bit Box, Cutting Guide and 40 Accessories|
Ratings & Reviews
Variable Speed Rotary Tool Kit Takes on Multiple Jobs
If you combined most of the tools in your box into one mega tool, the Craftsman Variable Speed Rotary Tool Kit would be the result. This is a truly versatile kit that lets you work on multiple jobs with just one tool. This sleek, modern innovation can operate on high speeds. You can adjust it to any speed between 5000 to 32000, without load speed. You can grind, carve, engrave, route, sharpen, cut, clean, sand and drill quickly and efficiently.
The Variable Speed Rotary Tool Kit is well-balanced and allows you to work comfortably for long periods of time. Its cool running motor makes less noise and produces less vibration. It also has an impressive nosecap wrench built into it for your convenience. It comes with motor brushes you can replace and 40 accessories to increase the type of jobs you can do. For more ideas on what this tool kit can do, feel free to browse through the cutting guide.
- The Craftsman Variable Speed Rotary Tool Kit gives you the ability and versatility of many tools in one
- Powerful motor can work at speeds between 5000 to 32000 with no load speed
- Excellent, versatile tool for carving, grinding, engraving, routing, sharpening, cleaning, cutting, sanding and drilling
- The rotary drill feels balanced and comfortable, allowing you to work for long periods of time
- Cool running motor produces less noise and vibration
- Built in nose cap wrench for enhanced versatility
- Comes with replaceable motor brushes
- Kit consists of 40 accessories for specific jobs. Increased Versatility Right Out of the Box
- Cutting guide gives you ideas for optimal use
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on June 02, 2012
Overall, others give this:
I had the older version of this for many years. Used it HARD. It finally failed in 2012 and this is the replacement. I use it for sharpening, cutting, cleaning a mini router, and more things that I can remember. A valuable tool in my collection
First off I was happily surprised it came with a case. It feels like a solid tool in your hand. So far I have used the sanding drum to remove paint out of a touch to reach area. Works great. Great price compared to the Dremel.
Oak Ridge, NJ
This is the perfect tool for crafting... I make handbags/purses and did not have to room for an industrial skiver. My teacher recommended it and I love it. So for, I had no problem with the attachments coming appart. On a new note, I agree with the other reviewers it is not for heavy duty jobs.
This is the perfect tool for crafting... I make handbags/purses and did not have to room for an industrial skiver. My teacher recommended it and I love it. So for, I had no problem with the attachments coming appart.
On a new note, I agree with the other reviewers it is not for heavy duty jobs.
After many years of regular use and abuse I burned mine up yesterday ! I want to think it was about 10 years old, maybe older. It was my fault for pulling through too heavy of a material for too long of a time. I cant stand the thought of this tool not being at the ready on my tool bench so I am going right back out today to buy the replacement. Much like an oscillating tool, you don't use this everyday but when you need it nothing else will do. I worried at the time of my original purchase that I should have bought the other well known name brand that is synonymous with small rotary tools but the Sears tool was similar in function, many rotary parts were interchangeable and it was much cheaper. I have never regretted that decision, not one time.
We purchased this as a Christmas gift, and the person we gave it to is extremely happy with it, at least so far. The extra parts that were included made this a great deal.
Saint Peters, MO
Like Tuned, this is my first rotary tool that isn't a router and I love it! For many years my wife and I had both wanted to purchase a rotary tool but, for whatever reason, we never did despite the fact that we both had thoughts and ideas as to how and when to use one. All good reasons but they just never came about because I could always find another tool in my arsenal that could do the job equally as well without having to spend the money. That is, until today! My wife has a 2006 Jepp Wrangler TJ with the optinal subwoofer. She loves her music with some thump and, until recently, it was all good for her until the stock unit couldn't take the beatring any more! Yup, she blew it! As a good husband should, I sprung in to action and ordered a new subwoofer for her and it arrived this past week. Today I decided to go ahead and make the swap knowing that I was going to need something to cut away some excess plastic to allow the new speaker to fit and the following is my project f
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Family & Friends Event! Extra 10% off Select Tools Sold by Sears! Valid thru 12/10/2013 9am. Offer ends 10-Dec-2013 See details.