Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||5.5" H x 1" D|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.0|
Ratings & Reviews
Get your garage in order with the VersaTrack Trackwall system.
Too much clutter on the garage floor? Craftsman VersaTrack Trackwall system gives you a convenient, custom method to mount your tools, cabinets and gear straight to the wall. From bikes to ladders to lawn equipment, this versatile mounting system can be configured to better organize the random items that somehow found there way into your garage or workshop.
Each VersaTrack Trackwall rail is 4 feet long and holds up to 75 pounds. The custom organization system can be easily installed over drywall, studs or masonry, giving you nearly unlimited options in how you setup your work environment, no matter what kind of walls you have. You can also install a pegboard between two VersaTrack rails for small hand tools. A well-organized workspace is a good first step toward finishing all the projects on your to-do list. Finally, you'll be able to ignore the clutter and just focus on the task at hand.
- Craftsman VersaTrack Trackwall installs easily over drywall, wall studs or masonry
- Install single pieces of VersaTrack for a custom look
- Interlock multiple tracks to create an entire wall of storage
- Use two pieces to secure pegboard
- Measures 48 in. W x 5.5 in. H
- VersaTrack accessories mount securely to the track to prevent hook from falling off the track when removing the stored item
- Hooks and accessories sold separately
- Weight: 3 pounds (1 kg)
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
As a committed craftsman tool guy, I was really disappointed that this product did not live up to its expectations. Like many of the reviews I have read, I experienced the same problems as others when it came to bikes. I took all the necessary precautions, I bought bolts (not screws), stud finder, and not to mention all the tracks and hooks for this project. Well as it turned out the track was obviously coming away from the wall, and the hook didn't look like it could take much longer. I tried to position the hook right where I put the bolt to give it extra support but that wasn't much help I could clearly see that the track stayed to the wall however the lip of the track where the hook attaches was starting to bend. If you only want to hang brooms, mops and stuff like that then good, however I would not recommend this product for bikes or anything somewhat heavy. The price for this product for all intents and purposes is not worth it, considering all of the additional cost you have to incur in accessories, tools and screws or bolts.
Winter Park, FL
I have not yet had a chance to get my track put up, but I am getting really anxious. I can see what it will look like, and the things I can hang on the track, making my garage a bit more organized. I am a bit crippled up with arthritis, so must wait until son-in-law and grandson can find time to do it for me. I can hardly wait to get ladder, bikes, etc., off the floor. I know I will love it.
What a great invention! Easy to install and you can hang everything on this badboy, including your cabinets. They snap together perfectly! On top of that, they look great too!
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I purchased the Craftsman wall track system recently after doing a lot of research and comparisons between Gladiator and retail wall track systems. Found VersaTrack to be far more cost effective, easy to install and offers all of the necessary accessories that I require. After I build my new house, I plan to use the VersaTracks extensively.
San Diego, CA
The VersaTrack is a really great storage device for more places than the just the garage. You can mount them on patios for brooms and rakes or in outdoor storage sheds. They are really versatile.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Family & Friends Event! Extra 10% off Select Tools Sold by Sears! Valid thru 12/10/2013 9am. Offer ends 09-Dec-2013 See details.