Specifications & Dimensions
|Hook & Accessory Type:||Accessories|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.2 lbs.|
Ratings & Reviews
VersaTrack Ball Organizer Keeps Your Garage Sorted
Keep the kids' balls and toys off the ground with this Craftsman VersaTrack ball organizer. This smart organization element hangs from your VersaTrack organizational system (sold separately), giving your garage or shed a comprehensive storage system. This rugged organizer is easily movable and is made of three, detachable chambers for on-the-go access when you need it. The organizer's sheer-look material gives you ultimate visibility to what's inside your storage, so you'll know exactly where to find what you need.
You won't be tripping over toys or losing balls with this VersaTrack ball organizer hanging in your garage. Whether it's footballs, soccer balls, tennis balls, Frisbees or other sports balls, the VersaTrack ball organizer keeps them stored and gives you easy access through the front and side openings when you want to use them.
- This Craftsman VersaTrack ball organizer offers top and side access so your balls and accessories are never hard to reach
- The ball organizer integrates with your VersaTrack system (sold separately) for a comprehensive garage or shed storage system
- Sheer-look (yet rugged) material lets you see exactly what's in each of the three detachable chambers
- Total item weight is 2.2 pounds
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Great design for holding on to a variety of things that can easily roll around the garage, or get in the way. Three nice sized sections with easy access to each, make this a manageable add-on to your VersaTrack.
This is just what I needed to hold my balls. They kept getting in the way and getting lost. Now I keep them in one place and out of the way and always no where my balls are. Thanks
This organizer is great for balls or any other items in the garage., which is what mine is used for. Couldn't be happier with this product. Great addition to the versatrac system.
This entire system is strong and looks great too. The ball organizer holds a lot more than you would think. You do need a bit of vertical space though but it is well worth it.
Mississippi State, MS
I just picked this up while adding more sections of VersaTrack to my garage. I have microfiber towels in the top, terry cloth rags in the middle, and dirty towels in the bottom. I will say that each section isn?t very large. I had to put my microfiber towels in the top space because I have so many; they are piled up out the top bin (the top space doesn?t have a ?lid?; it?s just open). If I was using this for larger size sports balls (soccer, football, etc.), I would probably be a bit disappointed with its size. For what I needed it for, it?s perfect.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Todays Deal Heist while supplies last! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.