Specifications & Dimensions
|Accepts Blade Accessory:||Yes|
|Extra Spool Included:||Yes|
|Trimmer Type:||Line trimmers, gas|
|Adjustable Trimming Head:||Adjustable head|
|Cutting Swath (in.):||14|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Spool or Line Part Number:||#85908|
|Bulk Line Part Number:||#85636|
|Spark Plug Part Number:||Champion RDJ7J|
|Job Size:||Small, Medium|
|Speed Start Capable:||Yes|
|Color/Finish:||Red, Powder coated steel frame|
|Fuel Type:||Gas/oil mix|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (qt.):||0.31|
|Line Feed Type:||Hassle Free|
|Line Exit Type:||Dual|
|General Warranty:||2-Year Consumer/10-Year Shaft|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||11|
Ratings & Reviews
Get Going With Versatile Weed Wacking Power
Lightweight and always ready to go with the Incredi-Pull™ and optional Speed Start™ systems, the Craftsman 25cc Straight Shaft Weedwacker™ will take down stands of tall grass and weeds, slicing quickly and easily through dense growth. With the included Hassel Free™ head, it works silently, reducing both wind and cutting resistance while lasting many times longer than normal string trimmer line.
With an interchangeable shaft, this weed whacker not only services your lawn, but it adapts with seven separate attachments to help you take care of multiple spring, summer and fall chores. Swap to the pole saw to take care of dead branches, the edger head for neat trimming around sidewalks, the brush cutter to clear land or the cultivator to turn your yard into garden space. With many options to choose from, it's easy to get the job done.
Backed by a 10 year limited shaft and 2 year full warranty, Craftsman built this versatile weed trimmer to take care of your yard or small farm for many season to come. Clear out those old machines and get the kind of tool that will not only save you space, but help you get more out of every season.
- 25cc* 2-cycle engine — Durable and lightweight (requires mixing gas and oil 40:1)
- Speed Start™ technology capable — Push-button starting with no pulling required
- Incredi-Pull™ starting system — Recoil design engineered to reduce the starting effort with a slow, smooth pull
- Straight shaft — Extended reach and more comfortable for taller users
- 8-in-1 yard tool attachment system capable (Edger, Cultivator, Blower, Brush-cutter, Hedge Trimmer, Pole Saw, Curve Shaft with Bump Head, Straight Shaft with Hassle Free Head). Adds versatility and saves time
- Hassle Free™ cutting feed — Easy to load with XQ shaped .110 in. line
- Easy 3-step starting — Flip, prime and pull
- Adjustable contour handle — Ergonomic design allows for more comfort and control
- Deluxe guard — Advanced debris protection
- 2-year full warranty
- 10-year limited shaft warranty
- *As rated by engine manufacturer
Added on November 04, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Bought this trimmer and really like it. Still have trouble with chain link fencing though as it rips the again the fence. I bought a Pivotrim head but cannot take the head off of this one to replace it...am i missing something?
I was given this trimmer as a gift and read the reviews before using it. There are several reviews stating that this trimmer is underpowered, and when I first started using the trimmer I was very disappointed to find that I agreed with them. THEN, after about 2 minutes, the thing had warmed up nicely and WOAH. No shortage of power whatsoever. It was actually scary powerful... I was launching pine cones clear across the yard when they came into the path of this monster. So... my advice: give it more than 2 minutes before you decide to toss it. I only have 1 use on an 8000 sqft yard, so I'll update if my opinion changes.
I BOUGHT THIS 4 HRS. AGO.. AFTER THE 1ST HALF TANK OF GAS IT SHUT DOWN AND WONT START UP. NO POWER , PULLED OVER SO MANY TIMES I THINK I THREW MY ARM OUT. DO NOT BUY.......... AND I WANT MY $$$ BACK FOR THE GAS. THANKS
Mountlake Terrace, WA
I own a landscaping business and this tripper can take down the toughest grass and brush. It is very easy to assembly and able to breakdown if you want to travel w/ it. The line is super easy to replace unlike most bump trimmer heads. The trimmer starts like a charm. I recommend getting the XQ .95 line it cuts better and will save you time on having to replace the line in the spool. The only 2 downsides are the weight, it is a pretty heavy trimmer so get the sling attachment. It goes through gas pretty fast. one bonus is that you can easily make adjustments to the carb to change your throttle speeds. I highly recommend getting this trimmer.
- Qualifying Orders $59 + SHIP FREE Offer ends 10-Jul-2013 See details.
- FREE BUCKET with any Lawn & Garden purchase over $49. 1 bucket per customer. Must pick up in store Offer ends 29-Jun-2013 See details.
- Online Only, Extra 5% off Mowers and Trimmers Sold by Sears. Valid thru 7/6. Offer ends 06-Jul-2013 See details.