Craftsman WeedWacker™ Gas Trimmer 25cc* 2-Cycle Straight ShaftItem# 07171119000 | Model# 71119
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||11|
|Accepts Blade Accessory:||Yes|
|Extra Spool Included:||Yes|
|Trimmer Type:||Line trimmers, gas|
|Adjustable Trimming Head:||Adjustable head|
|Cutting Swath (in.):||14|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Spool or Line Part Number:||#85908|
|Bulk Line Part Number:||#85636|
|Spark Plug Part Number:||Champion RDJ7J|
|Job Size:||Small, Medium|
|Speed Start Capable:||Yes|
|Color/Finish:||Red, Powder coated steel frame|
|Fuel Type:||Gas/oil mix|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (qt.):||0.31|
|Line Feed Type:||Hassle Free|
|Line Exit Type:||Dual|
|General Warranty:||2-Year Consumer/10-Year Shaft|
Ratings & Reviews
Get Going With Versatile Weed Wacking Power
Lightweight and always ready to go with the Incredi-Pull™ and optional Speed Start™ systems, the Craftsman 25cc Straight Shaft Weedwacker™ will take down stands of tall grass and weeds, slicing quickly and easily through dense growth. With the included Hassel Free™ head, it works silently, reducing both wind and cutting resistance while lasting many times longer than normal string trimmer line.
With an interchangeable shaft, this weed whacker not only services your lawn, but it adapts with seven separate attachments to help you take care of multiple spring, summer and fall chores. Swap to the pole saw to take care of dead branches, the edger head for neat trimming around sidewalks, the brush cutter to clear land or the cultivator to turn your yard into garden space. With many options to choose from, it's easy to get the job done.
Backed by a 10 year limited shaft and 2 year full warranty, Craftsman built this versatile weed trimmer to take care of your yard or small farm for many season to come. Clear out those old machines and get the kind of tool that will not only save you space, but help you get more out of every season.
- 25cc* 2-cycle engine — Durable and lightweight (requires mixing gas and oil 40:1)
- Speed Start™ technology capable — Push-button starting with no pulling required
- Incredi-Pull™ starting system — Recoil design engineered to reduce the starting effort with a slow, smooth pull
- Straight shaft — Extended reach and more comfortable for taller users
- Universal yard tool attachment system capable (Edger, Cultivator, Blower, Brush-cutter, Hedge Trimmer, Pole Saw, Curve Shaft with Bump Head, Straight Shaft with Hassle Free Head). Adds versatility and saves time
- Hassle Free™ cutting feed — Easy to load with XQ shaped .110 in. line
- Easy 3-step starting — Flip, prime and pull
- Adjustable contour handle — Ergonomic design allows for more comfort and control
- Deluxe guard — Advanced debris protection
- 2-year full warranty
- 10-year limited shaft warranty
- *As rated by engine manufacturer
Added on November 04, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Deerfield Beach, FL
First start after 6 pulls. Good amount of power, minimal vibration, easy to use. I have the craftsman universal edger attachment as well. Works well, however the motor got bogged down when edging an area that hasn't been edged in a long time.
I like this weedwacker a lot. The choke system broke though after owning it for 2 years(may have been my fault...). Took it to the Sears Repair center (luckily my city has one), and they repaired the choke setting and rebuilt the carburetor for free. Thank you Sears (vote of confidence, for once!)
St Croix, VI
Our family only had this weedwhacker for about 2-3 weeks before it began to take a turn for the worse. It didn't want to start at all. We exchanged it for a new one and that didn't help much either with the same problem. We took it to a mechanic and he fixed it, but after another 2 weeks now the head of the weedwhacker doesn't want to start. Not to mention that you'll ALWAYS be buying string for this model depending on how big your lawn is and strong the string is. I would not recommend this model to ANYONE.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
I had an old Craftsman WeedWacker and it kind of got old. I decided to go with a new one and decided on this particular model. I made the purchase online and picked it up at the store. To my surprise there is a new mechanism where you are able to feed the string into a new system that they created. It is much faster and the machine seems to run smoother than the last one that I owned. I love this machine. it feels lighter than the last one that I had as well. I love the straight shaft and the easiness of string feeding. It made my job a heck of a lot faster than the last one that I had. For the price I cant complain. It definitely does the job and it does it well. I also have the edger attachment and I was able to use it on this model as well. Great little machine that performs bigger than it actually is. I love it!
Works great and the modular attachment system is awesome an idea. Starts great and runs great. For those of you that can't start your trimmer, my SEVEN-YEAR-OLD step son starts this and can trim with it. But, there's good fresh gas in it, and he follows the prescribed starting procedure. It you are having problems, there's a 90% you didn't follow the starting procedure - or you're using old fuel. All my fuel gets treated with fuel stabilizer. Never have any fuel related problems. Gas begins to break down in a month. If your gas can has fuel in it form last season, you're shooting yourself in the foot. Gas has a shelf life. Use fuel stabilizer. Anyways, I would buy this trimmer again. In fact, I am buying the blower attachment now.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 04-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.