Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||6.75"W x 8"L|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.86|
Ratings & Reviews
HEPA Rated Material Filter
Efficient, high performance fine dust filter made of HEPA rated material captures fine dust and debris and reduces household allergens. The pleated paper technology creates an oversized surface area for efficient dust and dirt removal and can be easily cleaned. For use with most 5 gal and larger vacs made after 1988.
- Captures allergen, fine dust, and general dirt
- Fits most 5 gal and larger vacs made after 1988
- Fits all vacs that utilize red stripe filter
- The filter media is HEPA rated 99.97% efficient for fine particles such as allergens and pollens down to as small as 0.3 microns
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Saint Cloud, MN
Pretty straight forward. This is the finest particulate filter for a Craftsman wet/dry vac. I replaced the standard filter and the vacuum has no issues with high amps or running hot due to it being so fine a filter. Works perfectly
Mount Airy, MD
This filter is the one to buy if you are going to use it for everything. This will do anything from dust to wood stove ashes. That is the reason I bought this filter.
Bought this a replacement for my craftsman shop vac, great filtration with the HEPA Rated material filter. NO more fine dust escaping as i experienced with the standard filter. Good value for the money.
We bought a house where the previous owners were smokers, and they never cleaned the air ducts/vents. I'm allergic to cigarette smoke, so our top priority was vacuuming the vents and ducts to clear out the accumulated dust and debris. We used the HEPA filter to keep the allergens from re-entering the air, and I've been breathing well ever since.
Used in my Craftsman shop vac and combined with a dust separator, this guarantees my wood shop will be free of harmful dust particles that I would othewise be breathing. The HEPA filter filters particles down to 1 micron which provides safe limits for harmful respiratory dust in the air. It is important to note that a dust separator is part of this system, since your shop vac will clog too quickly if tools are connected directly to the shop vac. Dust separators can be found at Woodcraft, Rockler and possibly Sears, although I am not sure about Sears on this item.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
I purchased this filter to help clean up fine particles inside my home. The true test of this filter was when I used it when I vacuumed out the ash in my fireplace and there wasn't any dust/ash in the air during or after I was finished. My only complaint is that it does get clogged eventually and your air flow is diminished, however taking it out and cleaning it routinely keeps it from being a problem.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.