Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
For the construction professional on the go, this work cooler is ideal for carrying all your lunchtime needs. This bag is designed to withstand the dust or harsh conditions that you may encounter at the jobsite.COOLER LUNCH COOLER
For the construction professional on the go, this work cooler is ideal for carrying all your lunchtime needs. This bag is designed to withstand the dust or harsh conditions that you may encounter at the jobsite.
- Insulated with Easy Clean Lining
- Zippered Storage Pocket
- Includes Heavy Duty Insulated Beverage Container
- Adjustable Shoulder Strap
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on August 15, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Wonderful lunch cooler. The thermos could be just a bit bigger, however the size of the cooler more than makes up for that. Well worth the price to have something that will last.
This lunchbag is a nice size and roomy. I like it because it's big enough that you can put most tupperware-type containers on the bottom of the bag, without sitting it on it's side and risking a spill. The front padded pocket is perfect for flatware, crackers, or other small things that don't need to be cool. The thermos bottle is eiher stainless or aluminum, but is about the size of a large coffe at most convenience stores. Highly recommended.
I am very pleased with my work cooler. I wanted a drink keeper outside of the cooler and the bottle is insulated for hot or cold drinks too! I can take this to the beach and not worry about my food/drink. Easy to wipe off surface is a plus also.
Good size to fit my Pyrex containers, and not too bulky to drag to work. The thermos works well. After 8 hours hot drinks are only warm, but that's not bad by y standards.
- Qualifying Orders $59 + SHIP FREE Offer ends 10-Jul-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select tools Sold by Sears. Valid thru 5/25/13. Offer ends 25-May-2013 See details.