Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||19.0 lbs.|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
Ratings & Reviews
Workstation Combines Workspace With Storage
Have the perfect amount of space you need to carry out your projects with the Craftsman workstation. This useful workstation is large enough to handle a wide range of tasks comfortably. It can carry up to 300 lbs. of weight which makes it suitable for both minor and major projects. MDF top boards serve as reliable work surfaces and include a shelf you can use to store or keep your frequently used tool set within your reach.
This workstation is quick to set up and can be mounted at many positions. You can mount it at positions of 14, 18 or 20 inches to customize it to your needs. The heavy metal gauge legs are padded to provide extra stability even on uneven ground and offer impressive durability. You can add this workstation to your existing one to expand your work area or use it as additional storage for your tools.
- The Craftsman workstation provides a perfectly-sized and convenient work surface for your projects
- Boasts a 300 lbs. weight capacity to handle both minor and major tasks
- MDF top board makes a sturdy, reliable work surface
- Design includes a shelf to help keep your most frequently used tools close and accessible
- Easy to assemble and can be mounted at multiple positions of 14, 18 and 20 inches to suit your needs
- Legs are made of heavy metal gauge for strength and longevity
- Heavy metal gauge legs are padded to keep workstation stable even on uneven ground
- Is the perfect size for use by both professional craftsmen and home users
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This is a great little bench. It was easy to construct an provides excellent stability for both my grinder and reloading press (I set things up to make switching out the equipment easy depending on the task at hand). The shelf is useful and seems to handle all the weight i put on it.
Santa Barbara, CA
I wanted a workbench that I could rig up to accommodate all of my workbench tools. This product is exactly what I was looking for. I built and attached a jig to the workbench and then created a standard sized base that I attach to my power tools. I can now slide the various tools onto the workbench and a simple clamp holds it all in place. Great deal too as the price was exceptional!
This stand was easy to put together and every thing fit with no issues. I added a little larger top to it and have a very good work area for my small router table.
San Diego, CA
Round Rock, TX
Purchased to support several different "Bench Top" tools. I am using this workstation to support a small variable angle vise or "multivise," for gunsmith work. I also use the workstation to mount a small verticle belt sander. This workstation is an excellent height and sturdy construction for these tasks, while freeing my bench space for other work.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Discount reflected in price shown. Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.