Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||19.0 lbs.|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
Ratings & Reviews
Workstation Combines Workspace With Storage
Have the perfect amount of space you need to carry out your projects with the Craftsman workstation. This useful workstation is large enough to handle a wide range of tasks comfortably. It can carry up to 300 lbs. of weight which makes it suitable for both minor and major projects. MDF top boards serve as reliable work surfaces and include a shelf you can use to store or keep your frequently used tool set within your reach.
This workstation is quick to set up and can be mounted at many positions. You can mount it at positions of 14, 18 or 20 inches to customize it to your needs. The heavy metal gauge legs are padded to provide extra stability even on uneven ground and offer impressive durability. You can add this workstation to your existing one to expand your work area or use it as additional storage for your tools.
- The Craftsman workstation provides a perfectly-sized and convenient work surface for your projects
- Boasts a 300 lbs. weight capacity to handle both minor and major tasks
- MDF top board makes a sturdy, reliable work surface
- Design includes a shelf to help keep your most frequently used tools close and accessible
- Easy to assemble and can be mounted at multiple positions of 14, 18 and 20 inches to suit your needs
- Legs are made of heavy metal gauge for strength and longevity
- Heavy metal gauge legs are padded to keep workstation stable even on uneven ground
- Is the perfect size for use by both professional craftsmen and home users
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Purchased to support several different "Bench Top" tools. I am using this workstation to support a small variable angle vise or "multivise," for gunsmith work. I also use the workstation to mount a small verticle belt sander. This workstation is an excellent height and sturdy construction for these tasks, while freeing my bench space for other work.
Little Neck, NY
Just received this item. It fits my needs great. I priced others but this workstation is a bargain. Took 11/2 hours to assemble with no problems. I'm mounting a 10" miter saw on it and will be cutting molding.
took a while to get it fully assembled. The screw holes on the MDF didn't fit, so I had to drill my own ones to make the ruler printed on top match exactly for use. This looks flimsy enough I'd say hold your expectation low then it'd be a "fine" investment.
I had 2 problems during assembly. The first, bigger problem was that the diagram for installing the upper stretchers was totally wrong. The written instructions didn't say either way, but the diagram showed the stretchers installed on the outside of the legs. After doing this for the long stretchers, and trying to install the short stretchers, it was obvious they would not fit. I examined the picture on the box and online, and could see the stretchers go on the OUTSIDE of the legs. Moved them there and it fit fine. One of the leg pads broke as I installed it, using a rubber hammer. That was disappointing. But the stand itself seems very sturdy, so I anticipate it working very well. Once I get a replacement leg pad!
Saint Clair Shores, MI
This is a great stand for the price. I was looking to something to mount my bench top drill press and grinder, this stand fit both perfectly. I took another reviewers suggestion and put 5/16 casters on the legs that greatly firmed up the frame and made the workstation mobile in my shop. Couldn?t be more pleased for the price.
Bought this to be a first real workbench for a 10 year old boy. He loves it. We were able to put it together with out any problem, he did almost all the assembly. bought it because of the price as a last minute christmas gift and it may be his favorite!
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 02-Aug-2014 See details.