Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||19.0 lbs.|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
Ratings & Reviews
Workstation Combines Workspace With Storage
Have the perfect amount of space you need to carry out your projects with the Craftsman workstation. This useful workstation is large enough to handle a wide range of tasks comfortably. It can carry up to 300 lbs. of weight which makes it suitable for both minor and major projects. MDF top boards serve as reliable work surfaces and include a shelf you can use to store or keep your frequently used tool set within your reach.
This workstation is quick to set up and can be mounted at many positions. You can mount it at positions of 14, 18 or 20 inches to customize it to your needs. The heavy metal gauge legs are padded to provide extra stability even on uneven ground and offer impressive durability. You can add this workstation to your existing one to expand your work area or use it as additional storage for your tools.
- The Craftsman workstation provides a perfectly-sized and convenient work surface for your projects
- Boasts a 300 lbs. weight capacity to handle both minor and major tasks
- MDF top board makes a sturdy, reliable work surface
- Design includes a shelf to help keep your most frequently used tools close and accessible
- Easy to assemble and can be mounted at multiple positions of 14, 18 and 20 inches to suit your needs
- Legs are made of heavy metal gauge for strength and longevity
- Heavy metal gauge legs are padded to keep workstation stable even on uneven ground
- Is the perfect size for use by both professional craftsmen and home users
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The box didn't come with all the nuts and bolts. The nuts and bolts that came with it were **** to the point where the table wobbled horribly and the screws stripped with simple hand screwing with a phillips. Had to go to homdepot to get better nuts and bolts to help the wobble. Spending another $6 on fixing the table. The mdf was horribly thin! The pilot holes in the mdf didn't match up with the assemble holes. Not to mention they were extremely small. I would NOT suggest this to anyone! Like the rest of the tables in my workshop I should've built this one as well!
I bought this for my table top drill press, For the money it is what I expected. I think it would be better with a grinder or something lighter on it. As long as you don't try and move it with weight on it, should be ok.
Greenfield Center, NY
I have been waiting for this to go on sale for months. I wanted to put my drill press on it. Well I am not disappointed. Got it put together without a problem and am surprised by how sturdy it is. Hold my drill press with easy.
Picked this up at Sears and started to assemble it when I got home. Took me about an hour with a 2 year old helping me. Fairly solid. I got it to mount a vise, bench grinder, and table top drill press on. Impressed with quality other than ONE thing...the two piece top was clearly from two SEPARATE workstations...as they were two slightly different colors and one was way harder wood than the other. This isn't a big problem, except the screw holes underneath didn't match up as the two pieces were not from the same unit. NO PROBLEM...took 3 minutes to find the right drill bit and drill 4 new holes into the underside of the MDF...now it fits perfect and mine is rock solid. ONE TIP that I found along the way....don't tighten every nut completely until you have the unit all assembled. Once every bolt is in place...set the unit upright (just like it would sit when finished) and press DOWN on the top of the unit. This will spread the legs outward at the bottom and even out the unit. I did this, then tightened everything up, and mine is rock solid without even having to use the "leveler" bolt they included. ALL IN ALL, this was a great buy for $30.
Las Vegas, NV
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Family & Friends Event! Extra 10% off Select Tools Sold by Sears! Valid thru 12/10/2013 9am. Offer ends 09-Dec-2013 See details.