Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||1.5 H x 6 W x 12.25 D in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Wrench Organizer with Handle Offers Easy Organization and Access
You can work much easier and faster by organizing your tools with the Craftsman wrench organizer with handle. This clever unit lets you keep up to 12 wrenches in one place. It fits wrenches of different sizes and organizes them accordingly to help you find the one you need. Grip handle makes it easy for you to travel with it comfortably to jobs and keep this portable organizer close so you always have your tools within your reach.
The wrench organizer with handle gives you convenient access to your wrench set. The one-of-a-kind snap-past design releases the tool you need to finish the task. Once done, you can return it to the organizer and snap it securely in its place. Snap-past mechanism holds your tools firmly to keep them safe and secure. It is built to fit into 3-inch high drawers or to be mounted on the wall for easier access and storage.
- Increases efficiency by keeping your tools well-organized with the Craftsman wrench organizer with handle
- Designed to fit up to 12 wrenches to organize your wrench sets and keep them conveniently in one place
- Keeps wrenches according to sizes to give you fast and easy access to the one you need
- Grip handle lets you carry it comfortably
- Lightweight 8-ounce construction makes it portable and easy to travel with it to jobs
- Snap-past design keeps your tools securely in place for reliable storage
- Can fit into 3-inch high drawers or mounted on the wall for convenient access and storage
- Tough construction has a black finish for durability and style
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Everyone who has wrenches, both metric and standard needs to buy two of these Craftsman Wrench Organizers. The hold the wrenches real good. They are organized by size so makes grabbing the one you need easy. Also has a handle so that you can carry all the wrenches to your project if you are unsure of the size you need. Great investment for under $10
It worked great I bought two and going back for a couple more. It is great to have the tools organized for any job. It makes the job easier. No more disorganized wrenches.
I was tired of my box wrenches taking up an inordinate amount of space in my tool chest. Especially considering I only ever seem to use two or three different sizes. I bought two of these. One for standard wrenches and the other for metric. I put a piece of red electrical tape with an "M" written on it with a sharpie so I can easily see which set is which. Now they conveniently hang from the wall and look good too!
Moncks Corner, SC
This is one of those inexpensive, yet invaluable things everyone should have. One of my biggest pet peeves is sorting through wrenches trying to find the one I need. This holds them according to size, both SAE and Metric. It is much more solid than you think looking at the pictures. I don't know how I got along without it.
This product is very well made, everything that craftsman makes I have been very satisfied with. Sears is also a great place to shop, the sales people are always friendly and are a great help. Wrench holder fits nicely in the tool chest
This item is nice for keeping the box organized and helping to keep track if they got returned to the proper place. The BUT is they don't fit front to back in the standard upper cabinet drawer.
I bought two of these to go along with my new metric & standard Craftsman wrenches i bought the same day only to find out that the black Craftman universal wrenches with 15 degree offset don't even fit these holders. The slots aren't wide enough and long enough to accept the wrenches. Also, when laying flat, the handle is on top, which makes sense since it's easy to grab and go, but makes it difficult if you want to hang it on two nails in the wall. The nails would have to stick out a good distance to touch the handle. I would think that a craftsman wrench holder would actually fit their newest line of wrenches, but I was wrong. Product returned!
Great for holding my Craftsman wrenches; but, doesn't fit square in my Craftsman tool box. As shown in the pic the wrench holder has to be slanted. Big waste of space. Would be good to go if I wanted to carry my wrenches from place to place. I'm wanting to organize. I don't have the space to use one wrench holder per drawer. I'm going to cut off handles so I can use them and not have wasted the money.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 15% off select tools Sold by Sears. Offer ends 12-Dec-2013 See details.