Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.4|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Wrench and Tool Roll-Up Pouch Keeps the Tools You Need Together in One Convenient Place
The Craftsman wrench tool roll up pouch is an easy way to carry several hand tools at once or keep them together in your tool box. This nylon pouch rolls up neatly to tuck all of the tools inside. It stays closed thanks to a hook and loop strap that circles the center of the pouch. With this closed, all your tools will stay put.
This wrench and tool roll-up pouch fits wrenches quite well, but is also appropriate for other hand tools such as screwdrivers, hex wrench sets, socket wrenches and gauges. The pouch has eight slots, so you can fit eight average hand tools and more, in the comfort of one pouch. Load it, roll it and hit the road.
- Craftsman wrench and tool roll up pouch will hold tools like wrenches, socket wrenches, gauges and screwdrivers
- The pouch is made with durable nylon so that you do not have to worry about your tools when you use it properly
- A hook and loop strap serves as a closure so your pouch is secure when you roll it up to put your tools away
- There are 8 slots in this pouch for tools
- The pouch is black with red slots and red Craftsman logo
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
These Craftsman tool roll-ups are very handy and work great in storing your wrenches. I mainly use these in my tools boxes that travel and due to a lot of shaking and vibrations they keep the wrenches organized and safe while in transport.
Great pouch, fits my wrenches very well. Wish they would make a different color for metric and standard so I can tell the difference when rolled up. Great quality .
I bought this for my mother's expanding tool set (so I don't have to bring my own tools every time I go - there's always something to fix). The problem is that the flap is not tall enough to fold over the taller wrenches, as you can see on the photo. If not folded over, there's the chance the wrenches will fall out the end. It would only have required another inch or two of material... I have a larger (and older) wrench roll-up purchased at Sears--another one of those would have been perfect for this if it were still being sold.
Purchased this as a gift for my husband to give him something to put his loose wrenches in. Made well and holds enough wrenches that hecan have the wrenches he uses most in this pouch easily accessible and they don't fall out when put in correctly. Great product.
this is a quality roll up with just the right number of spots for my specialty wrenches. this roll up makes it easy to keep my overflowing tool box more organized.
As mentioned in other reviews, the Velcro placement is not quite right. Have no idea how to roll it up as pictured. Velcro lines up fine if you fold it in thirds. I also fold the top over before rolling. A little expensive in my opinion, but I waited for 10% off sale and used suprise points.
West Chester, OH
I looked all over for a wrench roll to organize my craftsman tool box and all that are available were the 14 pocket rolls. They won't fit into a drawer. These are just the perfect size. Great quality.
I like it; Wrench rolls to hold small wrenches are hard to find. My only recommendation is that I would like to see Craftsman products made in the USA.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.