Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.4|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Wrench and Tool Roll-Up Pouch Keeps the Tools You Need Together in One Convenient Place
The Craftsman wrench tool roll up pouch is an easy way to carry several hand tools at once or keep them together in your tool box. This nylon pouch rolls up neatly to tuck all of the tools inside. It stays closed thanks to a hook and loop strap that circles the center of the pouch. With this closed, all your tools will stay put.
This wrench and tool roll-up pouch fits wrenches quite well, but is also appropriate for other hand tools such as screwdrivers, hex wrench sets, socket wrenches and gauges. The pouch has eight slots, so you can fit eight average hand tools and more, in the comfort of one pouch. Load it, roll it and hit the road.
- Craftsman wrench and tool roll up pouch will hold tools like wrenches, socket wrenches, gauges and screwdrivers
- The pouch is made with durable nylon so that you do not have to worry about your tools when you use it properly
- A hook and loop strap serves as a closure so your pouch is secure when you roll it up to put your tools away
- There are 8 slots in this pouch for tools
- The pouch is black with red slots and red Craftsman logo
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this tool roll to store my Craftsman 943121 6 pc. punch and chisel set in. It held all six pieces including the long alignment tool, and it had two additional slots left over that held two Torx screwdrivers. When I rolled it up the velcro strap did not align very well with the fuzzy part it attaches to. A bow tie might work better. The pouch keeps my small tools organized and I don't have to sift through the 16" tool box to find them.
I like it; Wrench rolls to hold small wrenches are hard to find. My only recommendation is that I would like to see Craftsman products made in the USA.
These case are great for storage of your wrenches you don't always use. In the even you do need wrench you can carry most common size to the job site and select the correct one without head back to your tool box. The Velcro strap works fine as long you don't roll it up folding in 3 inches wide and the strap attachers perfectly.
These are a nice way to store wrenches, takes up way less space than a tool box. The tools don't rattle around. It will even hold nine traditional combination wrenches if you put the two smallest wrenches in the little pocket together. This is "old school" but it is the best way by far to carry a set wrenches to the spot where you need them, so very handy, simple is better, try this out you will love it.
My standard and metric GearWrench sets came in plastic clip-in trays that took way too much room. Each set of wrenches fits into one of these tool rolls just perfect. The velcro closing strap would work better if positioned differently, but its OK as is.
A very convenient way to hold all the wrenches that you purchased separately in a roll up pouch. With a handy Velcro strap to keep it tightly bound, you will always have your wrenches handy in a secure place.
I bought this roll up for my new set of 7 ratcheting wrenches. This roll up pouch will fit regular wrenches up to 3/4, but for 3/4 ratcheting wrench it is out of option. I will cut the stiches to make it through.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select Garage Storage, Tool Storage, and Air Tools! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 22-Mar-2014 See details.