Ratings & Reviews
More Suction Power than Shop-Vac and Ridgid*
This Craftsman XSP 12 Gallon Wet/Dry Vac offers innovative cleaning power technology designed to tackle the toughest cleanup projects at the jobsite, shop, garage or home. Vacuuming wood chunks, metal shards, nails or sawdust in the shop, clearing drywall chunks, broken glass and screws at the job site, liquid pickup in a flooded basement and lastly removing leaves and other debris from gutters (gutter kit sold seperately) are just a few of the projects XSP can handle. Innovative top-tray storage allows you to conveniently store items such as mechanics tools, power drills, screws or necessities on top of the vacuum so they are easily accessible when needed. On-board hose, accessory and power cord organizers eliminates unneeded hassle and reduces overall storage space. Equipped with an extra-large drain, it quickly empties the tank of liquids. An over 27 Foot cleaning reach (7’ Hose, 20’ Power Cord + Extension Wands) allows you to reach larger areas without unplugging the unit. The 2-1/2” diameter secure fit hose system keeps the hose in place during use. Heavy duty 360° swivel casters offer enhanced mobility on most surfaces, integrated ergonomic top handle provides comfort and easy transport. Quickly control the power with the large dust sealed on/off switch.
The Craftsman XSP 12 Gallon 5.5 Peak HP Wet/Dry Vac also quickly converts to a blower. Cleaning up at a messy jobsite, blasting dirt from the shop floor or fall leaves off the driveway can be done in a snap. It also includes a 9 Pc accessory set for nearly any situation.
- More Suction Power than Shop-Vac and Ridgid*
- Tackles the toughest jobs. Vacuums away wood chunks, metal shards, nails or sawdust in the shop. Clears drywall chunks, broken glass and screws at the job site. Drains flooded basements and removes leaves and other debris from gutters (gutter kit sold seperately) just to name a few.
- Large 12 Gallon collection tank with extra-large quick empty liquid drain
- Powerful 5.5 peak HP motor makes short work of jobs
- Top tray storage conveniently stores items such as mechanics tools, power drills, screws and needed tools on top of the vacuum so they are easily accessible when needed
- On-board hose, accessory and power cord organizers provide space saving, convenient and hassle-free storage
- Over 27 Foot Cleaning Reach (7’ x 2-1/2 In. Secure Fit Hose, 20’ Power Cord and Two Extension Wands)
- Heavy duty 360° swivel casters for enhanced mobility on most surfaces
- Also includes hose bracket set, cartridge filter, wet pickup foam filter, crevice tool, utility nozzle and floor/ squeegee nozzle combo
- Large dust sealed on/off switch for easy control and ergonomic handle for improved comfort
- Quickly converts to a blower for jobsite, shop or garage cleanup
* Craftsman XSP 12 Gallon #12006 compared to Ridgid WD1270 and Shop-Vac 944-14-11; measured by air watts
Added on July 20, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
No surprise. It sucks everything well. I used it to suck out grease and water in the main drain line of AC units. Have to attack with a PVC hose to fit the drain line and use a tape to cover them. It took a while, but does the job.
West Fargo, ND
Great power and excellent pick-up. I have used the XP in my wood working shop on several occasions. The size is just right, not big and bulky like my previous vacuum. It is much quieter and is a great tool for vacuuming up saw dust from those hard to reach places.
What a machine after reading all the reviews of this and many more we have a winner folks,,,stop surfing and buy this now such a powerful well crafted with all the tools you'll need for those jobs around the house I be a major fan of all Craftsman and this be in my top ten of all time purchases. BUT IT NOW you will not be sorry as the price be right and ************* to your door mine arrived in just 2 days.
WOW! This shop vacuum has lungs! The primary use of my vac is to keep the garage clean - no small task as I have a radial arm saw with no sawdust catcher. Solution: I rest the suction end of the vacuum hose 6 inches behind the cutting saw blade (it fits perfectly - like it was designed for this) and turn the vacuum on while cutting. Almost all of the sawdust is captured. It also vacuums the garage floor and my cars very well. This shop vacuum is easy on the ears - you hear the big woosh but not a shrill motor. One small feature I like is the large on/off switch. My unit is kept under a work bench so I turn it on by feel. The big switch is nice. Also nice is the way the cords, hoses and most of the attachments are stored and organized on the unit. When empty, it does not weigh much - which is good. It is also stable - doesn't tip over easily.
Originally purchased a ShopVac and it died on day 1. This Craftsman Wet/Dry is a much better value than the other brand available: trusted brand, price lower, higher quality, bigger hose to suck up larger items, two extension wands, super strong suction, durable parts/attachments, easy to roll around. Extremely pleased with this product.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or More Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.