|Item Weight (lbs.):||26.5|
|Tank Size:||12.5 - 22.0 Gal. tank size|
|Handle Type:||Integrated Ergonomic|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Cord Length (ft.):||20|
|Cord Management:||Manual Wrap|
|Hose Length (ft.):||7|
|Onboard Attachment Storage:||Yes|
|Dust Hose Diameter:||2-1/2 in.|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Package Contents:||9 pc Accessory Set|
Ratings & Reviews
More Suction Power than Shop-Vac and Ridgid*
This Craftsman XSP 12 Gallon Wet/Dry Vac offers innovative cleaning power technology designed to tackle the toughest cleanup projects at the jobsite, shop, garage or home. Vacuuming wood chunks, metal shards, nails or sawdust in the shop, clearing drywall chunks, broken glass and screws at the job site, liquid pickup in a flooded basement and lastly removing leaves and other debris from gutters (gutter kit sold seperately) are just a few of the projects XSP can handle. Innovative top-tray storage allows you to conveniently store items such as mechanics tools, power drills, screws or necessities on top of the vacuum so they are easily accessible when needed. On-board hose, accessory and power cord organizers eliminates unneeded hassle and reduces overall storage space. Equipped with an extra-large drain, it quickly empties the tank of liquids. An over 27 Foot cleaning reach (7’ Hose, 20’ Power Cord + Extension Wands) allows you to reach larger areas without unplugging the unit. The 2-1/2” diameter secure fit hose system keeps the hose in place during use. Heavy duty 360° swivel casters offer enhanced mobility on most surfaces, integrated ergonomic top handle provides comfort and easy transport. Quickly control the power with the large dust sealed on/off switch.
The Craftsman XSP 12 Gallon 5.5 Peak HP Wet/Dry Vac also quickly converts to a blower. Cleaning up at a messy jobsite, blasting dirt from the shop floor or fall leaves off the driveway can be done in a snap. It also includes a 9 Pc accessory set for nearly any situation.
- More Suction Power than Shop-Vac and Ridgid*
- Tackles the toughest jobs. Vacuums away wood chunks, metal shards, nails or sawdust in the shop. Clears drywall chunks, broken glass and screws at the job site. Drains flooded basements and removes leaves and other debris from gutters (gutter kit sold seperately) just to name a few.
- Large 12 Gallon collection tank with extra-large quick empty liquid drain
- Powerful 5.5 peak HP motor makes short work of jobs
- Top tray storage conveniently stores items such as mechanics tools, power drills, screws and needed tools on top of the vacuum so they are easily accessible when needed
- On-board hose, accessory and power cord organizers provide space saving, convenient and hassle-free storage
- Over 27 Foot Cleaning Reach (7’ x 2-1/2 In. Secure Fit Hose, 20’ Power Cord and Two Extension Wands)
- Heavy duty 360° swivel casters for enhanced mobility on most surfaces
- Also includes hose bracket set, cartridge filter, wet pickup foam filter, crevice tool, utility nozzle and floor/ squeegee nozzle combo
- Large dust sealed on/off switch for easy control and ergonomic handle for improved comfort
- Quickly converts to a blower for jobsite, shop or garage cleanup
* Craftsman XSP 12 Gallon #12006 compared to Ridgid WD1270 and Shop-Vac 944-14-11; measured by air watts
Added on July 20, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
nice vac, has very strong suction, the only thing I would change is there is a cheap velcro strap to retain the power cord that is already broke, so I now roll the cord and place it under the handle, other than that its a great vac
North Arlington, NJ
I am very pleased with my purchase, this is the best Wet/Dry Vacuum I ever purchased. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that is doing home improvement or even adding power to the garage. Love when I clean the car with that!!!
I got this vac. for work in my shop and I should have bought it a long time ago. It picks up almost everything that lands on the floor and even removes those terrible spider webs that are almost impossible to get rid of. Great tool !!
Ocean Shores, WA
This is a great vac. I really love how the hose and cord wrap up on the top and the tools go on the wheels. Suction is great - I use it for saw dust. Very happy with the purchase.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.