|Item Weight (lbs.):||26.5|
|Tank Size:||12.5 - 22.0 Gal. tank size|
|Handle Type:||Integrated Ergonomic|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Cord Length (ft.):||20|
|Cord Management:||Manual Wrap|
|Hose Length (ft.):||7|
|Onboard Attachment Storage:||Yes|
|Dust Hose Diameter:||2-1/2 in.|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Package Contents:||9 pc Accessory Set|
Ratings & Reviews
More Suction Power than Shop-Vac and Ridgid*
This Craftsman XSP 12 Gallon Wet/Dry Vac offers innovative cleaning power technology designed to tackle the toughest cleanup projects at the jobsite, shop, garage or home. Vacuuming wood chunks, metal shards, nails or sawdust in the shop, clearing drywall chunks, broken glass and screws at the job site, liquid pickup in a flooded basement and lastly removing leaves and other debris from gutters (gutter kit sold seperately) are just a few of the projects XSP can handle. Innovative top-tray storage allows you to conveniently store items such as mechanics tools, power drills, screws or necessities on top of the vacuum so they are easily accessible when needed. On-board hose, accessory and power cord organizers eliminates unneeded hassle and reduces overall storage space. Equipped with an extra-large drain, it quickly empties the tank of liquids. An over 27 Foot cleaning reach (7’ Hose, 20’ Power Cord + Extension Wands) allows you to reach larger areas without unplugging the unit. The 2-1/2” diameter secure fit hose system keeps the hose in place during use. Heavy duty 360° swivel casters offer enhanced mobility on most surfaces, integrated ergonomic top handle provides comfort and easy transport. Quickly control the power with the large dust sealed on/off switch.
The Craftsman XSP 12 Gallon 5.5 Peak HP Wet/Dry Vac also quickly converts to a blower. Cleaning up at a messy jobsite, blasting dirt from the shop floor or fall leaves off the driveway can be done in a snap. It also includes a 9 Pc accessory set for nearly any situation.
- More Suction Power than Shop-Vac and Ridgid*
- Tackles the toughest jobs. Vacuums away wood chunks, metal shards, nails or sawdust in the shop. Clears drywall chunks, broken glass and screws at the job site. Drains flooded basements and removes leaves and other debris from gutters (gutter kit sold seperately) just to name a few.
- Large 12 Gallon collection tank with extra-large quick empty liquid drain
- Powerful 5.5 peak HP motor makes short work of jobs
- Top tray storage conveniently stores items such as mechanics tools, power drills, screws and needed tools on top of the vacuum so they are easily accessible when needed
- On-board hose, accessory and power cord organizers provide space saving, convenient and hassle-free storage
- Over 27 Foot Cleaning Reach (7’ x 2-1/2 In. Secure Fit Hose, 20’ Power Cord and Two Extension Wands)
- Heavy duty 360° swivel casters for enhanced mobility on most surfaces
- Also includes hose bracket set, cartridge filter, wet pickup foam filter, crevice tool, utility nozzle and floor/ squeegee nozzle combo
- Large dust sealed on/off switch for easy control and ergonomic handle for improved comfort
- Quickly converts to a blower for jobsite, shop or garage cleanup
* Craftsman XSP 12 Gallon #12006 compared to Ridgid WD1270 and Shop-Vac 944-14-11; measured by air watts
Added on July 20, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This is a great vac. I really love how the hose and cord wrap up on the top and the tools go on the wheels. Suction is great - I use it for saw dust. Very happy with the purchase.
Saint Cloud, MN
LOVE this shop vac! I recently had my old shop vac stolen and need a replacement. This one is so much more powerful then my original one and this was was a better deal s well!
I had read a review of this vacuum in a woodworking magazine, and the vacuum definitely lived up to the excellent review. I already had two shop vacuums from another manufacturer that I liked, but this is even better--more suction, better hose storage, and a great buy!
Just sold my 2 year Craftsman 16 gal 6.5 hp to downsize to something a little smaller and easier to maneuver, but still with high performance. Well, this vacuum is it! It is much quieter than my last one, and even though the motor is 5.5 hp, the suction is unreal, and the unit is a great size - not too big, not too small. Highly recommended.
I purchased this vacuum to replace the 16-gallon unit that died....after having been used weekly for 32 years. It's powerful suction/blower are extremely useful, and the onboard storage of all accessories is very handy. The four casters roll smoothly, even over uneven surfaces. The locking hose feature keeps the hose attached even while dragging it around, whether you are vacuuming or blowing. Thanks Sears for continuing to provide quality products!
Great work by design team on this vacuum. Hose diameter is what you need around the shop, attachments are plentiful, power goes and goes. I gave my brother my previous vac and upgraded to this one for Christmas and have never looked back. Top tray is great to set tools you need on hand. So easy to store everything in a compact footprint with the hose wrap and attachment inserts. A+ by Craftsman.
We bought this vacuum to clean up during the building of our new home. It has been a wonderful asset! We cleaned up some wet sawdust and the hose did get clogged more frequently but it did a great job with the dry sawdust.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.