Craftsman XSP 12 Gallon 5.5 Peak HP Wet/Dry VacSears Exclusive. | Item# 00912006000 | Model# 12006
Ratings & Reviews
More Suction Power than Shop-Vac and Ridgid*
This Craftsman XSP 12 Gallon Wet/Dry Vac offers innovative cleaning power technology designed to tackle the toughest cleanup projects at the jobsite, shop, garage or home. Vacuuming wood chunks, metal shards, nails or sawdust in the shop, clearing drywall chunks, broken glass and screws at the job site, liquid pickup in a flooded basement and lastly removing leaves and other debris from gutters (gutter kit sold seperately) are just a few of the projects XSP can handle. Innovative top-tray storage allows you to conveniently store items such as mechanics tools, power drills, screws or necessities on top of the vacuum so they are easily accessible when needed. On-board hose, accessory and power cord organizers eliminates unneeded hassle and reduces overall storage space. Equipped with an extra-large drain, it quickly empties the tank of liquids. An over 27 Foot cleaning reach (7’ Hose, 20’ Power Cord + Extension Wands) allows you to reach larger areas without unplugging the unit. The 2-1/2” diameter secure fit hose system keeps the hose in place during use. Heavy duty 360° swivel casters offer enhanced mobility on most surfaces, integrated ergonomic top handle provides comfort and easy transport. Quickly control the power with the large dust sealed on/off switch.
The Craftsman XSP 12 Gallon 5.5 Peak HP Wet/Dry Vac also quickly converts to a blower. Cleaning up at a messy jobsite, blasting dirt from the shop floor or fall leaves off the driveway can be done in a snap. It also includes a 9 Pc accessory set for nearly any situation.
- More Suction Power than Shop-Vac and Ridgid*
- Tackles the toughest jobs. Vacuums away wood chunks, metal shards, nails or sawdust in the shop. Clears drywall chunks, broken glass and screws at the job site. Drains flooded basements and removes leaves and other debris from gutters (gutter kit sold seperately) just to name a few.
- Large 12 Gallon collection tank with extra-large quick empty liquid drain
- Powerful 5.5 peak HP motor makes short work of jobs
- Top tray storage conveniently stores items such as mechanics tools, power drills, screws and needed tools on top of the vacuum so they are easily accessible when needed
- On-board hose, accessory and power cord organizers provide space saving, convenient and hassle-free storage
- Over 27 Foot Cleaning Reach (7’ x 2-1/2 In. Secure Fit Hose, 20’ Power Cord and Two Extension Wands)
- Heavy duty 360° swivel casters for enhanced mobility on most surfaces
- Also includes hose bracket set, cartridge filter, wet pickup foam filter, crevice tool, utility nozzle and floor/ squeegee nozzle combo
- Large dust sealed on/off switch for easy control and ergonomic handle for improved comfort
- Quickly converts to a blower for jobsite, shop or garage cleanup
* Craftsman XSP 12 Gallon #12006 compared to Ridgid WD1270 and Shop-Vac 944-14-11; measured by air watts
Added on July 20, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Got this to replace my 20+ year old vac and boy what a difference this is one heck of a sucker. The only complaint I have it is also a blower so when you sucking the exhaust is blowing up a whirlwind behind you, the do sell an adapter to diffuse the outlet air but I have not tried one as of yet. Can't beat this and at a GREAT price from my Hometown Store.
I will preface this review by saying that this is my first wet/dry vac. Overall I'm impressed, or at least let's say that my expectations are met. For the money (especially on sale) you can't really do any better spec-wise. Suction is very strong, overall the unit is light, comes with a decent assortment of nozzles, two extensions, decent length hose. Not sure what more you could ask for. Makes cleanup a breeze.
Now have three of these. We use them for work and at home. Not only are they an excellent quality product but amazingly durable. One fell from the back of a truck at about 40mph and other than a few scratches still works great !!!!!!
My old one died after 7-8 years of use and I haven't bothered to pick up a new one till last week when I seen this one on sale when I was at the local hometown store. great buy I can use my old attachments big plus and it has lots more sucking power very happy and really like the how the hose is stored on top unlike my old one I had to wrap the power cord around the hose to hold it in place.
Oregon City, OR
This is my 3rd Vac. and all of them still work ,This last one has some great features I wanted, and it looks good too. Craftsman Quality you can count on over the years.
The power of this vacuum surprised me. It is very powerful. The large bucket holds a lot of debris, so I do not have to constantly empty the bin of waste. I think the price could be lowered a little, but I think that about most products that I buy these days.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.