Craftsman XSP 12 Gallon 5.5 Peak HP Wet/Dry VacSears Exclusive. | Item# 00912006000 | Model# 12006
Ratings & Reviews
More Suction Power than Shop-Vac and Ridgid*
This Craftsman XSP 12 Gallon Wet/Dry Vac offers innovative cleaning power technology designed to tackle the toughest cleanup projects at the jobsite, shop, garage or home. Vacuuming wood chunks, metal shards, nails or sawdust in the shop, clearing drywall chunks, broken glass and screws at the job site, liquid pickup in a flooded basement and lastly removing leaves and other debris from gutters (gutter kit sold seperately) are just a few of the projects XSP can handle. Innovative top-tray storage allows you to conveniently store items such as mechanics tools, power drills, screws or necessities on top of the vacuum so they are easily accessible when needed. On-board hose, accessory and power cord organizers eliminates unneeded hassle and reduces overall storage space. Equipped with an extra-large drain, it quickly empties the tank of liquids. An over 27 Foot cleaning reach (7’ Hose, 20’ Power Cord + Extension Wands) allows you to reach larger areas without unplugging the unit. The 2-1/2” diameter secure fit hose system keeps the hose in place during use. Heavy duty 360° swivel casters offer enhanced mobility on most surfaces, integrated ergonomic top handle provides comfort and easy transport. Quickly control the power with the large dust sealed on/off switch.
The Craftsman XSP 12 Gallon 5.5 Peak HP Wet/Dry Vac also quickly converts to a blower. Cleaning up at a messy jobsite, blasting dirt from the shop floor or fall leaves off the driveway can be done in a snap. It also includes a 9 Pc accessory set for nearly any situation.
- More Suction Power than Shop-Vac and Ridgid*
- Tackles the toughest jobs. Vacuums away wood chunks, metal shards, nails or sawdust in the shop. Clears drywall chunks, broken glass and screws at the job site. Drains flooded basements and removes leaves and other debris from gutters (gutter kit sold seperately) just to name a few.
- Large 12 Gallon collection tank with extra-large quick empty liquid drain
- Powerful 5.5 peak HP motor makes short work of jobs
- Top tray storage conveniently stores items such as mechanics tools, power drills, screws and needed tools on top of the vacuum so they are easily accessible when needed
- On-board hose, accessory and power cord organizers provide space saving, convenient and hassle-free storage
- Over 27 Foot Cleaning Reach (7’ x 2-1/2 In. Secure Fit Hose, 20’ Power Cord and Two Extension Wands)
- Heavy duty 360° swivel casters for enhanced mobility on most surfaces
- Also includes hose bracket set, cartridge filter, wet pickup foam filter, crevice tool, utility nozzle and floor/ squeegee nozzle combo
- Large dust sealed on/off switch for easy control and ergonomic handle for improved comfort
- Quickly converts to a blower for jobsite, shop or garage cleanup
* Craftsman XSP 12 Gallon #12006 compared to Ridgid WD1270 and Shop-Vac 944-14-11; measured by air watts
Added on July 20, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The power of this vacuum surprised me. It is very powerful. The large bucket holds a lot of debris, so I do not have to constantly empty the bin of waste. I think the price could be lowered a little, but I think that about most products that I buy these days.
Round Rock, TX
Bought this on sale for my husband and it's the perfect size for around the house. He uses it often inside and out from cleaning the ashes out of the fireplace to the garage after using his saw. Great power and capacity.
Sears did a great job with this Wet/Dry Vac. I have an old Craftsman still working fine, but just too big and cumbersome for my new small shop. This vac has the big plus of hose storage, is easily empties, a flat top to set small stuff on, incredible suction and because its lighter and smaller, I use it a lot more. Additionally, a major woodworking magazine rated this and the 16 gal. one at the top of the list in effectiveness and they were lower priced than many others in the test and shipping was free! If I'd improve on anything, I'd add a more flexible and soft cord like the Craftsman Circular Saw I have.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.