|Item Weight (lbs.):||31.6|
|Tank Size:||12.5 - 22.0 Gal. tank size|
|Handle Type:||Integrated Ergonomic|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Cord Length (ft.):||20|
|Cord Management:||Manual Wrap|
|Hose Length (ft.):||7|
|Onboard Attachment Storage:||Yes|
|Dust Hose Diameter:||2-1/2 in.|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Package Contents:||9 pc Accessory Set|
Ratings & Reviews
More Suction Power than Shop-Vac and Ridgid*
This Craftsman XSP 16 Gallon Wet/Dry Vac offers innovative cleaning power technology designed to tackle the toughest cleanup projects at the jobsite, shop, garage or home. Vacuuming wood chunks, metal shards, nails or sawdust in the shop, clearing drywall chunks, broken glass and screws at the job site, liquid pickup in a flooded basement and lastly removing leaves and other debris from gutters (gutter kit sold seperately) are just a few of the projects XSP can handle. Innovative top-tray storage allows you to conveniently store items such as mechanics tools, power drills, screws or necessities on top of the vacuum so they are easily accessible when needed. On-board hose, accessory and power cord organizers eliminates unneeded hassle and reduces overall storage space. Equipped with an extra-large drain, it quickly empties the tank of liquids. An over 27 Foot cleaning reach (7’ Hose, 20’ Power Cord + Extension Wands) allows you to reach larger areas without unplugging the unit. The 2-1/2” diameter secure fit hose system keeps the hose in place during use. Heavy duty 360° swivel casters offer enhanced mobility on most surfaces, integrated ergonomic top handle provides comfort and easy transport. Quickly control the power with the large dust sealed on/off switch.
The Craftsman XSP 16 Gallon 6.5 Peak HP Wet/Dry Vac also quickly converts to a blower. Cleaning up at a messy jobsite, blasting dirt from the shop floor or fall leaves off the driveway can be done in a snap. It also includes a 9 Pc accessory set for nearly any situation.
- More Suction Power than Shop-Vac and Ridgid*
- Tackles the toughest jobs. Vacuums away wood chunks, metal shards, nails or sawdust in the shop. Clears drywall chunks, broken glass and screws at the job site. Drains flooded basements and removes leaves and other debris from gutters (gutter kit sold seperately) just to name a few.
- Larger 16 Gallon collection tank with extra-large quick empty liquid drain
- Powerful 6.5 peak HP motor makes short work of jobs
- Top tray storage conveniently stores items such as mechanics tools, power drills, screws and needed tools on top of the vacuum so they are easily accessible when needed
- On-board hose, accessory and power cord organizers provide space saving, convenient and hassle-free storage
- Over 27 Foot Cleaning Reach (7’ x 2-1/2 In. Secure Fit Hose, 20’ Power Cord and Two Extension Wands)
- Heavy duty 360° swivel casters for enhanced mobility on most surfaces
- Also includes hose bracket set, cartridge filter, wet pickup foam filter, crevice tool, utility nozzle and floor/ squeegee nozzle combo
- Large dust sealed on/off switch for easy control and ergonomic handle for improved comfort
- Quickly converts to a blower for jobsite, shop or garage cleanup
* Craftsman XSP 16 Gallon #12007 compared to Ridgid WD1851 and Shop-Vac 966-16-11; measured by air watts
Added on July 18, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Vacuum works very well picking up water spills. We just tested it recently on a spill and it gulped up the spill like a race horse at the watering tough. Nicely built. Good features.
I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A 16 GALLON WET DRY VAC ND WHEN I RECEIVED MY WOOD MAGAZINE I OPEN IT UP AND RIGHT I FRONT IT STATED XSP WAS # 1 AND I HAVEN'T LOOK BACK
I purchased this wet/dry vac to extract water from my basement carpet after my pipe burst as a result of the extremely frigid temperature we've had so far this winter. The vac is very easy to assemble and operate, and is relatively quiet considering its awesome suctioning power. As a result of an impeccable seal, wet/damp contents will sour quickly so empty the basin as soon as you're done. I haven't had the opportunity to use the blower feature, but it's a bit cumbersome plus I already own a super Craftsman blower so I really don't have a need to ever use that feature. This is a must have for the do-it-yourselfers.
I bought this shop vac after purchasing our first home. I knew I would need it for some renovations and also some cleaning up after the previous owner. I've had the vac for about 3 weeks and so far it has sucked up anything that fits through the tube. The blower on it was great for cleaning out our baseboard heating after refinishing our hardwood floors. I haven't used it on anything liquid yet, but so far I have zero complaints.
My wife purchased the older model for me two years ago, like a typical man I just wanted it. Over the past two years I used it MAYBE 3 TIMES! My grandson tried to use it the other day to vacuum his car and it quit. I checked it out and found out one side of the field coil shorted/burned out making it worthless. To purchase a new motor will cost $65.00 and I would have to install it. If you do want to pick one of these up use it quick and often to be sure it works. The warranty is only one year. I never used it for water. Poor quality.
This wet/dry vac has to be one of the strongest vacuum I've ever used.it is a little loud to use in a closed in area but it sure works well. I would recommend this product!
Bought as a replacement Craftsman shop vac that lasted forever. Needed one with great HP. Highly recommend this shop vac. It's good for small jobs such as drywall dust, to drywall pieces, screws, nails, small pieces of wood. I even use it to clean my car. My son gets the chore of getting the leaves out of the garage and spiders out of the basement! :)
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.