|Item Weight (lbs.):||31.6|
|Tank Size:||12.5 - 22.0 Gal. tank size|
|Handle Type:||Integrated Ergonomic|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Cord Length (ft.):||20|
|Cord Management:||Manual Wrap|
|Hose Length (ft.):||7|
|Onboard Attachment Storage:||Yes|
|Dust Hose Diameter:||2-1/2 in.|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Package Contents:||9 pc Accessory Set|
Ratings & Reviews
More Suction Power than Shop-Vac and Ridgid*
This Craftsman XSP 16 Gallon Wet/Dry Vac offers innovative cleaning power technology designed to tackle the toughest cleanup projects at the jobsite, shop, garage or home. Vacuuming wood chunks, metal shards, nails or sawdust in the shop, clearing drywall chunks, broken glass and screws at the job site, liquid pickup in a flooded basement and lastly removing leaves and other debris from gutters (gutter kit sold seperately) are just a few of the projects XSP can handle. Innovative top-tray storage allows you to conveniently store items such as mechanics tools, power drills, screws or necessities on top of the vacuum so they are easily accessible when needed. On-board hose, accessory and power cord organizers eliminates unneeded hassle and reduces overall storage space. Equipped with an extra-large drain, it quickly empties the tank of liquids. An over 27 Foot cleaning reach (7’ Hose, 20’ Power Cord + Extension Wands) allows you to reach larger areas without unplugging the unit. The 2-1/2” diameter secure fit hose system keeps the hose in place during use. Heavy duty 360° swivel casters offer enhanced mobility on most surfaces, integrated ergonomic top handle provides comfort and easy transport. Quickly control the power with the large dust sealed on/off switch.
The Craftsman XSP 16 Gallon 6.5 Peak HP Wet/Dry Vac also quickly converts to a blower. Cleaning up at a messy jobsite, blasting dirt from the shop floor or fall leaves off the driveway can be done in a snap. It also includes a 9 Pc accessory set for nearly any situation.
- More Suction Power than Shop-Vac and Ridgid*
- Tackles the toughest jobs. Vacuums away wood chunks, metal shards, nails or sawdust in the shop. Clears drywall chunks, broken glass and screws at the job site. Drains flooded basements and removes leaves and other debris from gutters (gutter kit sold seperately) just to name a few.
- Larger 16 Gallon collection tank with extra-large quick empty liquid drain
- Powerful 6.5 peak HP motor makes short work of jobs
- Top tray storage conveniently stores items such as mechanics tools, power drills, screws and needed tools on top of the vacuum so they are easily accessible when needed
- On-board hose, accessory and power cord organizers provide space saving, convenient and hassle-free storage
- Over 27 Foot Cleaning Reach (7’ x 2-1/2 In. Secure Fit Hose, 20’ Power Cord and Two Extension Wands)
- Heavy duty 360° swivel casters for enhanced mobility on most surfaces
- Also includes hose bracket set, cartridge filter, wet pickup foam filter, crevice tool, utility nozzle and floor/ squeegee nozzle combo
- Large dust sealed on/off switch for easy control and ergonomic handle for improved comfort
- Quickly converts to a blower for jobsite, shop or garage cleanup
* Craftsman XSP 16 Gallon #12007 compared to Ridgid WD1851 and Shop-Vac 966-16-11; measured by air watts
Added on July 18, 2013
Overall, others give this:
West Chester, OH
Traverse City, MI
I travel for work, which means I practically live in a travel trailer, after returning to my camper from the weekend of being home, I discovered a water pipe had burst inside my camper, I purchased this shop vac to remove the water. Due to the power of the suction of this powerful 6.5 HP motor, it made quick work of my clean up.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Sugar Grove, OH
Looked at several vacs, this is the one that I selected, due to the sales persons knowledge and recommendations. While at the store I asked if Sears offered a military discount. Much to my suprise they did, I had to show some type of military ID card. I am very happy with the purchase and put it to good use on a daily basis.
Fort Worth, TX
I purchased my first Craftsman wet/dry vac 20 years ago. When the motor finally gave out, I headed back to Sears for another one. To my surprise, the new one was only $10 more than I paid 20 years ago. A great vacuum and a great price. That's value.
We frequently get water in our basement and needed a larger wet/dry vac. This one is the perfect size for small and large projects, is quiet, not too heavy and has the drain at the bottom which makes emptying the water easy.
Vacuum works very well picking up water spills. We just tested it recently on a spill and it gulped up the spill like a race horse at the watering tough. Nicely built. Good features.
I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A 16 GALLON WET DRY VAC ND WHEN I RECEIVED MY WOOD MAGAZINE I OPEN IT UP AND RIGHT I FRONT IT STATED XSP WAS # 1 AND I HAVEN'T LOOK BACK
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.