Craftsman XSP 16 Gallon 6.5 Peak HP Wet/Dry VacSears Exclusive. | Item# 00912007000 | Model# 12007
Ratings & Reviews
More Suction Power than Shop-Vac and Ridgid*
This Craftsman XSP 16 Gallon Wet/Dry Vac offers innovative cleaning power technology designed to tackle the toughest cleanup projects at the jobsite, shop, garage or home. Vacuuming wood chunks, metal shards, nails or sawdust in the shop, clearing drywall chunks, broken glass and screws at the job site, liquid pickup in a flooded basement and lastly removing leaves and other debris from gutters (gutter kit sold seperately) are just a few of the projects XSP can handle. Innovative top-tray storage allows you to conveniently store items such as mechanics tools, power drills, screws or necessities on top of the vacuum so they are easily accessible when needed. On-board hose, accessory and power cord organizers eliminates unneeded hassle and reduces overall storage space. Equipped with an extra-large drain, it quickly empties the tank of liquids. An over 27 Foot cleaning reach (7’ Hose, 20’ Power Cord + Extension Wands) allows you to reach larger areas without unplugging the unit. The 2-1/2” diameter secure fit hose system keeps the hose in place during use. Heavy duty 360° swivel casters offer enhanced mobility on most surfaces, integrated ergonomic top handle provides comfort and easy transport. Quickly control the power with the large dust sealed on/off switch.
The Craftsman XSP 16 Gallon 6.5 Peak HP Wet/Dry Vac also quickly converts to a blower. Cleaning up at a messy jobsite, blasting dirt from the shop floor or fall leaves off the driveway can be done in a snap. It also includes a 9 Pc accessory set for nearly any situation.
- More Suction Power than Shop-Vac and Ridgid*
- Tackles the toughest jobs. Vacuums away wood chunks, metal shards, nails or sawdust in the shop. Clears drywall chunks, broken glass and screws at the job site. Drains flooded basements and removes leaves and other debris from gutters (gutter kit sold seperately) just to name a few.
- Larger 16 Gallon collection tank with extra-large quick empty liquid drain
- Powerful 6.5 peak HP motor makes short work of jobs
- Top tray storage conveniently stores items such as mechanics tools, power drills, screws and needed tools on top of the vacuum so they are easily accessible when needed
- On-board hose, accessory and power cord organizers provide space saving, convenient and hassle-free storage
- Over 27 Foot Cleaning Reach (7’ x 2-1/2 In. Secure Fit Hose, 20’ Power Cord and Two Extension Wands)
- Heavy duty 360° swivel casters for enhanced mobility on most surfaces
- Also includes hose bracket set, cartridge filter, wet pickup foam filter, crevice tool, utility nozzle and floor/ squeegee nozzle combo
- Large dust sealed on/off switch for easy control and ergonomic handle for improved comfort
- Quickly converts to a blower for jobsite, shop or garage cleanup
* Craftsman XSP 16 Gallon #12007 compared to Ridgid WD1851 and Shop-Vac 966-16-11; measured by air watts
Added on July 18, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
League City, TX
My husband has used his for many years. Bought this for my son. The only thing missing is the brush attachment. The older model it came with it. This one you have to purchase it separate.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
I received this last year as a Christmas gift, not even 1 full year and the motor stopped working. Sears warranty is only for 90days on this model I have two other shop vacs that have lasted several more years than this one. very disappointed in this machine and Sears.
La Junta, CO
We bought an old farmhouse with outbuildings. First, the vac (with the long attachments) worked great to vacuum ancient dusty cobwebs out of the rafters, ceilings, and corners. It also worked great to clean the old chicken coop. Plus, it attaches to the table saw to eliminate saw dust. Love it!