Specifications & Dimensions
|Type:||Router table or router combo|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Overall Dimensions:||Table Top : 365 sq. in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Die Cast Aluminum Router Table Is an Essential Piece in Any Basement or Professional Workshop
The Craftsman die cast aluminum router table is a reasonably priced, versatile tool for anyone who is serious about their woodworking projects. Whether you're designing a home basement workshop for personal projects or you're employing a full-time construction crew in a commercial space, you can't go wrong with this router table. The table holds the router tightly, leaving workers free to keep both of their hands on the table during every cut. You get a peace of mind knowing that you're able to work efficiently with safe equipment.
The die cast aluminum router table features an aluminum top for strength and durability. The fence is multi-functional and adjustable with a full extension of 23 5/8". It allows for proper bit clearance, with the infeed and outfeed both extending up to two inches. The jointing fence offsets up to half an inch for accurate jointing. With proper use and regular maintenance, this table will last you through years of intensive woodworking projects.
- Outfit your workshop in style with the Craftsman die cast aluminum router table
- Above-the-table cutting height adjustment
- Integrated duplex outlet power strip with safety lock for router, light or vacuum control (sold separately)
- Miter gauge adjusts from 0 to 60 degrees in both directions
- 5 insert rings with opening diameters of 1 1/4", 1 7/8", 2 1/8", and 2 1/2" as well as one blank for compatibility with a range of bits
- 2 1/4" dust extraction port for use with a wet / dry vac (sold separately)
- Package includes the table, dust guard, fence, miter gauge, 2 feather boards, 5 insert rings, starting pin, hardware and manual
Added on March 21, 2013
Overall, others give this:
This router table is made of aluminum instead of that particle board that some of the other models are made of and is well worth the money. The fence adjusting leaves a bit to be desired, but, for the price of this model, a bit of patience is well worth the wait. It has adjustable bit aperture width that maximizes your dust collection capabilities, and if you do not have a dust collection system, I highly recommend investing in one. One of the most common ailments among woodworkers are lung ailments due to dust in the air from not having a dust collection system. Sears has dust collection systems, and the one I bought may not be as large and 'all-encompassing' as I would like, but it has the suction to keep 100 feet plus of ductwork from 1 1/2" to 6 inch working fine. I highly recommend this router table to any who need an inexpensive and small-footprint table for router work.
Good construction and versatile. The. Router table meets my expectation. Perfect for my small home projects. My one disappointment was that it did not fit my router (different brand) so I had to purchase a Sears router.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Family & Friends Event! Extra 10% off Select Tools Sold by Sears! Valid thru 12/10/2013 9am. Offer ends 09-Dec-2013 See details.