Specifications & Dimensions
|Type:||Router table or router combo|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Overall Dimensions:||Table Top : 365 sq. in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Die Cast Aluminum Router Table Is an Essential Piece in Any Basement or Professional Workshop
The Craftsman die cast aluminum router table is a reasonably priced, versatile tool for anyone who is serious about their woodworking projects. Whether you're designing a home basement workshop for personal projects or you're employing a full-time construction crew in a commercial space, you can't go wrong with this router table. The table holds the router tightly, leaving workers free to keep both of their hands on the table during every cut. You get a peace of mind knowing that you're able to work efficiently with safe equipment.
The die cast aluminum router table features an aluminum top for strength and durability. The fence is multi-functional and adjustable with a full extension of 23 5/8". It allows for proper bit clearance, with the infeed and outfeed both extending up to two inches. The jointing fence offsets up to half an inch for accurate jointing. With proper use and regular maintenance, this table will last you through years of intensive woodworking projects.
- Outfit your workshop in style with the Craftsman die cast aluminum router table
- Above-the-table cutting height adjustment
- Integrated duplex outlet power strip with safety lock for router, light or vacuum control (sold separately)
- Miter gauge adjusts from 0 to 60 degrees in both directions
- 5 insert rings with opening diameters of 1 1/4", 1 7/8", 2 1/8", and 2 1/2" as well as one blank for compatibility with a range of bits
- 2 1/4" dust extraction port for use with a wet / dry vac (sold separately)
- Package includes the table, dust guard, fence, miter gauge, 2 feather boards, 5 insert rings, starting pin, hardware and manual
Added on March 21, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Grand Rapids, MI
Saint Augustine, FL
I got the router table and router to go in my wood shop. This router table is very sturdy and well made. Once again Craftsman has scored top marks across the board. From set up to my first board being routed was just a matter of minutes. Great value!
Saint Cloud, FL
I do quite a few wood projects in my garage and My wife and I are building our own, new kitchen cabinets in the fixer upper home we have purchased. This table is really what I've been needing for quite some time. I was able to finally justify putting the money on the table because of all the change I am saving by building the cabinets myself. After reading several reviews on several router tables I decided to buy this one from Sears. I knew I most likely had to buy another router and really didn't was to spend that much. GLAD I DID! This table is compatible with other brands of routers than sears / craftsman. Once I got it home and done the quick assembly, I gave it a test run and it was on the money. There was no adjusting or adding anything of my own to make it right as I had read in other reviews about other tables. It has numbers that are cut into the aluminum so no wearing or fading off. I hooked my shop vac to the dust collector and what a difference that makes with the dust. One awesome thing is the two plugs and switch they put on it. I plug my router and shop vac into it, then I hit one switch on the front of it and they both are on! Also there are no pressed wood parts on this thing! It is quite sturdy. There is one minor downfall if you want to call it that. I had read in another review about this and that is the fasteners that secure the gate. There are three and you have to screw and unscrew each one each time. Not a huge deal, just can be a pain if you are doing several different measurements. It surely doesn't defer the quality if the table nor my review.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
This is a very nice router table for smaller jobs. There were no missing parts and the table went together easily. The finish of the table and legs was very nicely done. The only negative is that the sliding miter is somewhat flimsy, but still functional. I did have to cut down the router mounting screws to fit my old Sears router, but other that that I had no problems with the assembly. I also thought the manual was reasonably well written, though it does seem to presume some familiarity with using a router table in general.
This router table works well for small projects and is light and portable if you want to bring it to a job site or dont have room in your shop to dedicate space to a router table. Wing nuts clamp the fence to the table. The miter slot adds some versatility to the table if you want to use jigs. This is a good table for the price.
New Milford, CT
I needed this Router Table so I didn't have to keep switching from table to table. It gave me the option of keeping the same spacing per bit. I never try to have only one of something. Just a note my wife hate my excuse for at least two of all tools.
Fall River, MA
Santa Maria, CA
This item was recommended to me by one of the store staff and it was a great choice. The quality and contruction is excellent. Easy to use and assemble. Cant go wrong.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get an EXTRA 5% off when you use your Sears card to purchase select items Sold by Sears Use BONUS5. Offer ends 06-Mar-2014 See details.
- Members earn 10% in points when they use Sears card to purchase select items Sold by Sears, BONUS10 Offer ends 06-Mar-2014 See details.