Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Overall Dimensions:||Table Top : 365 sq. in.|
|Type:||Router table or router combo|
Ratings & Reviews
Die Cast Aluminum Router Table Is an Essential Piece in Any Basement or Professional Workshop
The Craftsman die cast aluminum router table is a reasonably priced, versatile tool for anyone who is serious about their woodworking projects. Whether you're designing a home basement workshop for personal projects or you're employing a full-time construction crew in a commercial space, you can't go wrong with this router table. The table holds the router tightly, leaving workers free to keep both of their hands on the table during every cut. You get a peace of mind knowing that you're able to work efficiently with safe equipment.
The die cast aluminum router table features an aluminum top for strength and durability. The fence is multi-functional and adjustable with a full extension of 23 5/8". It allows for proper bit clearance, with the infeed and outfeed both extending up to two inches. The jointing fence offsets up to half an inch for accurate jointing. With proper use and regular maintenance, this table will last you through years of intensive woodworking projects.
- Outfit your workshop in style with the Craftsman die cast aluminum router table
- Above-the-table cutting height adjustment
- Integrated duplex outlet power strip with safety lock for router, light or vacuum control (sold separately)
- Miter gauge adjusts from 0 to 60 degrees in both directions
- 5 insert rings with opening diameters of 1 1/4", 1 7/8", 2 1/8", and 2 1/2" as well as one blank for compatibility with a range of bits
- 2 1/4" dust extraction port for use with a wet / dry vac (sold separately)
- Package includes the table, dust guard, fence, miter gauge, 2 feather boards, 5 insert rings, starting pin, hardware and manual
Added on March 21, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We bought this router table for our son. He does woodworking on the weekends and is a perfectionist. He was excited to have the table with the aluminum surface instead of one with particle board. He said it was great for his projects for the price.
Although the table seemed to be well constructed, I never had a chance to utilize it. Unfortunately, although I have four different routers, two of which were Craftsman, none of them were able to fit the mounting holes. Only after checking the manual, did I find the table that the table will only fit certain models. I was not happy about the inconvenience.
The little table was great and had many high quality points, however my router would not fit ( had a dewalt 611). Even though I ordered on-line and picked up at store, the return process was quick, easy and let me know Sears is always there when service is needed.
This is a very good middle of the road router table. It lacks some of the features of the more expensive tables, but the work surface is adequate for most of the jobs I do. The adjustments for the fence work well, although you have to be careful to make sure the out feed side is fully pushed back when routing if you aren't trying to actually make something thinner. I bolted mine to the table and it is very stable when bolted down (no real play in the router table itself). I really like the two plugs in the built in switch so you can turn the router and dust collection on at the same time. Overall, I am very pleased.
Love this table. It is a lot easier to cut moulding trim and door trims. I spend 4 hours building a patio bar and cutting trim moulding on this table. It is great! Just make sure the fence is setup correctly and cut away...
When used with a Craftsman Router, top side bit adjust and removal/replace is a big plus. I have used mine for a few months. I "tweaked" the sliding "gates" by flat sanding as they were not flat. This was not a serious problem. I also use a technique of "fixing" one end, and rotating by small amounts, the right side. When using a "fine adjust" set-up, there is improved precision in depth of cut when multiple passes are required.
After a quick setup, I was running wood through the router with tremendous results. I love the fact that my shop vac can connect to it and collect all of the wood chips and sawdust.
This table is very good for beginners, I like the metal top with the reference lines. I had to put a wood on the fence which was a little cheap but works fine once you get.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Members get $10 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 18-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.