Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Overall Dimensions:||Table Top : 365 sq. in.|
|Type:||Router table or router combo|
Ratings & Reviews
Die Cast Aluminum Router Table Is an Essential Piece in Any Basement or Professional Workshop
The Craftsman die cast aluminum router table is a reasonably priced, versatile tool for anyone who is serious about their woodworking projects. Whether you're designing a home basement workshop for personal projects or you're employing a full-time construction crew in a commercial space, you can't go wrong with this router table. The table holds the router tightly, leaving workers free to keep both of their hands on the table during every cut. You get a peace of mind knowing that you're able to work efficiently with safe equipment.
The die cast aluminum router table features an aluminum top for strength and durability. The fence is multi-functional and adjustable with a full extension of 23 5/8". It allows for proper bit clearance, with the infeed and outfeed both extending up to two inches. The jointing fence offsets up to half an inch for accurate jointing. With proper use and regular maintenance, this table will last you through years of intensive woodworking projects.
- Outfit your workshop in style with the Craftsman die cast aluminum router table
- Above-the-table cutting height adjustment
- Integrated duplex outlet power strip with safety lock for router, light or vacuum control (sold separately)
- Miter gauge adjusts from 0 to 60 degrees in both directions
- 5 insert rings with opening diameters of 1 1/4", 1 7/8", 2 1/8", and 2 1/2" as well as one blank for compatibility with a range of bits
- 2 1/4" dust extraction port for use with a wet / dry vac (sold separately)
- Package includes the table, dust guard, fence, miter gauge, 2 feather boards, 5 insert rings, starting pin, hardware and manual
Added on March 21, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Love this table. It is a lot easier to cut moulding trim and door trims. I spend 4 hours building a patio bar and cutting trim moulding on this table. It is great! Just make sure the fence is setup correctly and cut away...
When used with a Craftsman Router, top side bit adjust and removal/replace is a big plus. I have used mine for a few months. I "tweaked" the sliding "gates" by flat sanding as they were not flat. This was not a serious problem. I also use a technique of "fixing" one end, and rotating by small amounts, the right side. When using a "fine adjust" set-up, there is improved precision in depth of cut when multiple passes are required.
After a quick setup, I was running wood through the router with tremendous results. I love the fact that my shop vac can connect to it and collect all of the wood chips and sawdust.
This table is very good for beginners, I like the metal top with the reference lines. I had to put a wood on the fence which was a little cheap but works fine once you get.
Router table works well. Built better than the plastic model. I first bought the plastic one due to price, but immediately returned it. It was not very durable. The diecast is a lot better and sturdier.
This is the first and only router table that I have ever used so I cant compare to others but overall quality seems pretty good. I am giving it 3 stars because I have run into problems with the fence. It takes quite a bit of practice and force to get it to line up properly. The problem that I was having was that the part of the fence to the left of the bit seems to stick out more than the part on the right. When sliding a piece of wood through it would hit this part and then stop. If you move the board so that it slides past you get a bump in whatever you are routing. I have found that by locking the right side first and then forcing the left side further back fixes this problem but it takes quite a bit of force to move that part back. I have still managed to get pretty good results despite this problem.
Corpus Christi, TX
San Diego, CA
The sliding fence inserts were each curved and no amount of adjusting could make curved pieces flat. Since the fence is critical to accurate work, this flaw makes the table pretty much useless for serious work. Also, all the slots and holes, grooves and markings on the table top make for poor dust collecting, and provide lots of places for the work-piece to hang up.
Got this table and the 02768 router. I did not think there would be much to it because of the price. But it turned out to be a nice table. Nothing fancy, But, For the price you can't beat it.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.