Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Cable Length (ft):||7|
|Cord Length (ft.):||7|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||11|
|Number of Charging Banks:||1|
|Auto Resetting Circuit Breaker:||Yes|
|Automatic Shut Off:||Yes|
|General Warranty:||3 years|
|Reverse Polarity Protection:||Yes|
|Amps:||10, 2, 50|
Ratings & Reviews
Also Available From
Power Up Engines with Diehard's Automatic Battery Charger
Bring a fast, powerful charge wherever it's needed with the Diehard Battery Charger. The 12V starter and TT charger offers a 2 am trickle, 10 amp fast charge and a 50 amp engine start that's suitable for all types of vehicles with 12 volt batteries, including cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, RVs, farm equipment and lawn tractors.
The Automatic Battery Charger is housed in a rust-proof, shock-resistant polypropylene black case for extended life and safety. Two 2 LED indicators show Power On and Fully Charged states. Built for optimum and long-lasting performance, the charger features solid-state circuitry with silicon diodes and copper wound transformers. UL listed, its safety features include reverse hook-up protection and spark-proof protection in automatic mode, making it safe for beginners to use.
- The fast and powerful Diehard Battery Charger charges up all types of vehicles and farm equipment with 12 volt batteries
- 2 amp trickle, 10 amp fast charge, 50 amp engine start
- Housed in a rust-proof, shock-resistant black polypropylene case for extended life and safety
- 2 LEDs show power on and full charge status
- Solid-state circuitry with silicon diodes for optimum performance
- Copper wound transformers for long life
- Spark-proof protection in automatic mode for added safety
- Reverse hook-up protection, UL listed
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I have had a couple chargers over the past 10 years. This one seems well built. It has a 50 amp start function for $40. It appears to be a great value after looking at a few other stores and online.
Excellent quality at an excellent price. My husband had mentioned needing a new battery charger so when I told him about this one, he said "Buy It!".
This is the one thing my husband actually asked for! His original one finally gave out, it's 30 years old! He asked for a replacement of the same thing.
North Ridgeville, OH
I got this when it was on sale for a significant savings and it has been a really reliable charger. It has multiple settings and modes to help for different needs.
Timber Lake, SD
Died right out of warranty. Took a look inside, there's two wires that popped out. Can't find a schematic anywhere that shows where to connect them (found a schematic for a 200.71222, but that's different from this one (28.71222)
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Online Only! Save $50 on Sears Automotive Orders of $400 or more with code SAVE50 Offer ends 12-Dec-2013 See details.
- Plus, members get $5 back in points with this DieHard Automatic Battery Charger, sold by Sears. Offer ends 12-Dec-2013 See details.
- Extra 10% off on Automotive Accessories Sold by Sears! Valid thru 12/14. Offer ends 14-Dec-2013 See details.