Specifications & Dimensions
|Design & Construction:|
|Battery Design:||Absorbed Glass Mat|
|Battery Grade:||DieHard Gold|
|Container Material:||Polypropylene (PP)|
|Temperate Zone:||All climates|
|Terminal Post Location:||Top|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|Free Replacement Warranty Term:||36 months|
Ratings & Reviews
Technology Is on Your Side With the DieHard 48 Battery
The DieHard 48 Gold AGM Battery truly outshines its competitors, thanks to its cutting edge AGM technology, lightning fast recharge, and its ability to retain the maximum amount of electrolytes, produce more power and endure harsh conditions.
The DieHard 48 has twice the life of its competitors because it applies technology that protects it from the inside out. Ordinary batteries crash quicker from spilling and losing electrolytes. They're sensitive to vibration and are slow to recharge. This battery is 20 times more resilient to vibration and recharges twice as fast. AGM technology allows the battery to consume fewer electrolytes and holds on to as many of them as possible. It supplies your car with a lot more charge to keep up with daily demands, and with 250 quality control checks, it out-performs and outlasts the rest.
- The DieHard 48 Gold AGM Battery is the cream of the DieHard crop
- It utilizes genuine AGM technology that reduces the consumption of electrolytes, preserves them and gives your engine the power it needs to meet your daily driving demands
- It recharges much faster than other batteries
- While other batteries weaken due to vibration, this battery is 20 times more resistant to damage caused by vibration
- The Spill-proof design protects some of the more sophisticated equipment
- Internal components receive further security from the Enhanced Electronic Suspension System
- It ensures the proficient use of internal volume for more power-per-pound through the Flat-Plate AGM design
- It has twice the life cycle of its counterparts for extended performance
- It includes more than 250 quality control checks which makes it one of the most durable batteries on the market
- It is made in the USA
Added on December 08, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Purchased this product as a preventive maintenance product. Found on sales for 25% off, so price was good as well. after multiple reviews of other batteries decided to use the Diehard. Have only had a few weeks , but so far so good. hope to get 3-4 yrs out of this battery.
I did a lot of research before purchasing two of these for my 08 3500HD DRW and I have not been disappointed. Solid starts early in the mornings and the needle does not even moved running the A/C, an SineWave Inverter for y LapTop, Radios, Garmin, etc. Reading these reviews does not always pay off, but I looked at quite a few sites and mostly they were 50/50, as far as I am concerned, these are 100%!
Got this battery on sale because I wanted an AGM battery which means it doesn't have liquid battery acid. AGM is desirable because you don't have to worry about the battery leaking and ruining nearby electronics. It has good cold cranking amps and fit the spot in my Volkswagen without issue.
This battery is light years ahead of lead-acid batteries. It only cost a few bucks more and is totally worth it for 700 CCA of all weather performance in urban theaters like NYC. I researched it...Advanced Glass Mat (AGM) technology allows for less sensitivity to driving vibration, faster recovery charging, quick cold weather starts. All these benefits come from better distribution of circulating electrolytes (vs. plain lead plate batteries) within the sealed case. It's idiot-proof maintenance, as well. Perfect for my 5 year old Jetta SE 5-cylinder.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Save Extra 10% on DieHard Auto Batteries Sold by Sears. Offer ends 04-Oct-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Save $50 on your $400 order of automotive products Sold by Sears. Use code 50BUCKS. Offer ends 04-Oct-2014 See details.