Specifications & Dimensions
|Design & Construction:|
|Battery Design:||Absorbed Glass Mat|
|Battery Grade:||DieHard Gold|
|Container Material:||Polypropylene (PP)|
|Temperate Zone:||All climates|
|Terminal Post Location:||Top|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|Free Replacement Warranty Term:||36 months|
Ratings & Reviews
All climate cranking power: DieHard Gold 65 Battery
This all-climate DieHard Gold size 65 Car Batteries features AGM technology that is designed to provide more power and longer life. Long-lasting DieHard Advanced Gold battery is ideal for replacing your current car or truck battery.
Featuring 2x the Cycle Life, the DieHard Gold 65 Battery performs throughout the life of the battery. And with faster recharging powers you'll always have enough power to get started and keep your car running.
- DieHard Gold Size 65 Car Batteries are built with an enhanced electronic suspension system that absorbs more electrolyte and protects internal components
- Spillproof Design provides added protection for sophisticated electronic equipment and your engine compartment
- 20x More Vibration Protection (than regular Diehard batteries) safeguards battery performance over time
- Flat-Plate AGM Design provides the most efficient use of internal volume for more power
- More than 250 Quality Control Checks ensures a durable long life
- Made in the USA
- Backed by manufacturer's 36 month replacement warranty (See a Sears Sales Associate for details)
Added on December 02, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.