Specifications & Dimensions
|Design & Construction:|
|Battery Design:||Absorbed Glass Mat|
|Battery Grade:||DieHard Gold|
|Container Material:||Polypropylene (PP)|
|Temperate Zone:||All climates|
|Terminal Post Location:||Side|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|Free Replacement Warranty Term:||36 months|
Ratings & Reviews
DieHard 78 Built for Power, Built to Last
The DieHard 78 Gold AGM Battery is hefty enough to crank your car no matter the temperature or climate. It has more power and a longer life, thanks to deep-cycle technology and design points incorporated with any eye toward creating the stamina needed to keep today's electronic gadgets fired up for the duration of a road trip. But sheer brute force is only part of its appeal. It's also designed to protect your car and your investment, with built-in no-mess, no-fuss features aimed at prolonging the vehicle's as well as the battery's life.
The DieHard 78's enhanced electronic suspension system protects internal components, while a spillproof design shields sensitive electronic components. Because it's an AGM battery, there's less acid in it anyway. Its upgraded vibration protection means a longer battery life, while hundreds of quality checks during manufacture ensure the long life and durability you've come to expect from the DieHard Gold line. It also comes with a 36-month warranty.
- The DieHard 78 Gold AGM Battery has two times more vibration protection, a feature that safeguards battery performance over time.
- It has an estimated two times greater cycle life, which means improved performance and extended life.
- Its faster recharging lets it power more electronics longer.
- A spillproof design provides added protection for modern vehicles' sophisticated circuitry.
- Its enhanced electronic suspension system protects the battery's internal components.
- Flat-Plate AGM Design provides the most efficient use of internal volume for more power-per-pound.
- All DieHard Golds go through more than 250 quality control checks to ensure that they meet the highest standards.
Added on December 02, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.