Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||31|
|Cold Cranking Amps (CCA at 0 deg.F):||500|
|Reserve Capacity (RC):||80|
|Design & Construction:|
|Positive Terminal Side:||Right|
|Terminal Post Location:||Side|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|Free Replacement Warranty Term:||18 months|
Ratings & Reviews
BATRY, AUTO DH GP51R FR2 JCI
- The DieHard Automotive Battery 51R starts every time, to give you cold-weather confidence
- The value-priced car battery that's the tough reliable choice
- The 500 CCA, Cold cranking amperes, means it gives your car all the power it needs in zero-degree freezing conditions
- The 80 minutes of reserve power means it will power your lights and accessories when you need them
- The maintenance-free feature lets you forget about your car battery
- Check with Sears for the details of the great DieHard warranty
Added on October 06, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I purchased the battery online for my 1999 Honda Civic. We still have this car because it fuels up with $40 and it's a gas saver! When I picked up the battery at Sears, they offered to take it to my car! When my husband installed the battery I noticed a big difference in my car! Great price for a Diehard battery!