Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||35|
|Cold Cranking Amps (CCA at 0 deg.F):||700|
|Reserve Capacity (RC):||100|
|Design & Construction:|
|Positive Terminal Side:||Left|
|Terminal Post Location:||Top|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|Free Replacement Warranty Term:||18 months|
Ratings & Reviews
DieHard Automotive Battery Size 124R Goes the Distance
Keep your dreams of driving cross-country alive with the help of this DieHard Battery Size 124R from Sears. This reliable lead-acid auto battery, group size 124R, is designed to meet every automotive need and weather any climate. It offers 700 cold cranking amps (CCAs) and 120 minutes reserve capacity (RC), so you can expect total starting power when you need it-no matter where your journey takes you.
This versatile DieHard Automotive Battery Size 124R meets the Original Equipment (OE) requirements for many passenger car and truck makes, including Hyundai and KIA vehicles. It's available in most states (price with exchange), and comes with an 18-month free replacement limited warranty. Trust that this DieHard auto battery will go the distance.
- This maintenance-free DieHard Battery Size 124R (with exchange) from Sears combines the reliability of the DieHard name with versatility, all at a price you can afford
- Group Size: 124R
- 700 cold cranking amps (CCAs) and 120 minutes reserve capacity (RC) provide starting power you can count on
- Designed with your climate in mind
- Lead-acid auto battery with removable vent caps
- Application Code: C-23
- Meets OE requirements for many passenger car and truck makes, including KIA and Hyundai
- Available in states: AK, AR, CA, CO, DC, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, OK, OR, SC, SD, TN, UT, VA, WA, WI, WY
- 18-month free replacement warranty
- See store for warranty details
Added on October 06, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I am a big fan of Die Hard batteries. They have always lasted me around 8 years or so. I have had other batteries from national auto part stores and they have lasted only 3 or 4 years. I don't know why Sears makes such a great battery. But, they do. I wouldn't buy anything else. I have highly recommended this product to others.