Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||34.5|
|Cold Cranking Amps (CCA at 0 deg.F):||550|
|Reserve Capacity (RC):||90|
|Design & Construction:|
|Battery Grade:||DieHard Gold|
|Positive Terminal Side:||Right|
|Terminal Post Location:||Top|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|Free Replacement Warranty Term:||36 months|
Ratings & Reviews
Get Problem-Free Car Starting All Summer With The DieHard Gold Group Size 35
Hot weather poses special challenges for car batteries. Hot conditions can cause battery fluid to evaporate, reducing available charge and causing eventual component damage, while summer dust and dirt can clog the connections and reduce battery efficiency. To get your car ready for hot weather, install these DieHard size 35 Car Batteries for summer-long starting reliability. Combining advanced design technology with solid time-tested construction, these car batteries deliver optimized high-temperature performance and reliability that won't quit when the going gets rough.
The 12-volt DieHard gold group size 35 is packed with longevity-enhancing features for hot weather driving. The tough casing is heat-sealed to aid in temperature control, while the closed design prevents excessive fluid evaporation keeps out dust and grit. Demineralized battery acid reduces residue build-up and preserves battery performance over time, and the calcium-lead alloy grids keep self-discharge wastage to a minimum. Install this hot-weather battery today and your car will be ready to tough out the summer months.
- These DieHard size 35 Car Batteries are designed for long-lasting, reliable starting battery power in automotive passenger car, light truck and van applications with 12V car battery voltage
- Proven reliable construction
- Demineralized battery acid prevents efficiency-reducing mineral buildup
- Sturdy through-partition connectors
- Heat-sealed polypropylene case protects battery from heat, dust and impact
- Full-frame calcium-lead alloy reduces charge leakage at rest
- remote flame-retardant safety vents regulate waste heat
- Group Size 40R
- 550 CCA (cold cranking amps)
- 90 minutes RC (reserve capacity)
- 36-month free replacement limited warranty
- Maintenance free automotive battery
- Carrying handle
- Flush manifold vented cover
- Application code B-3
- Meets OE requirements for many automotive passenger car and truck vehicle makes such as Ford, Mercury, Mazda and others
Added on November 14, 2013
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.