Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||34|
|Cold Cranking Amps (CCA at 0 deg.F):||650|
|Reserve Capacity (RC):||95|
|Design & Construction:|
|Battery Grade:||DieHard Gold|
|Positive Terminal Side:||Left|
|Terminal Post Location:||Top|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|Free Replacement Warranty Term:||36 months|
Ratings & Reviews
DieHard Gold Automotive Battery Group Size 86 Doesn't Settle for Second Place
Fee may very well feell like you've found the golden ticket when you snag this DieHard Automotive Battery 86 from Sears. This best-selling DieHard auto battery is designed to go the distance, offering long-lasting and reliable starting power with 12V car battery voltage. It's versatile enough for a variety of passenger car, truck and van applications, with a maintenance-free lead-acid design that's idea for Northern climates.
In addition to 650 cold cranking amps (CCAs) and 95 minutes reserve capacity (RC), this DieHard Gold Automotive Battery Group Size 86 offers a long list of special features. It offers construction you can count on with thru-partition connectors, full-frame calcium-lead alloy grids, heat-sealed polypropylene case/cover and remote flame-retardant safety vents. All of this, and you get the confidence of excellent warranty options.
- This DieHard Automotive Battery 86 from Sears offers reliable, long-lasting starting power with 12V car battery voltage
- Group Size: 86
- Car, light truck and van applications
- 650 cold cranking amps (CCA) and 95 minutes reserve capacity (RC) for starting power you can trust
- Maintenance-free automotive battery with convenient carrying handle
- Proven construction features demineralized battery acid
- Thru-partition connectors
- Heat-sealed polypropylene case/cover
- Full-frame calcium-lead alloy grids
- Remote flame-retardant safety vents keep your car protected
- Application code B-4
- 36-month free replacement limited warranty
- See store for complete warranty details
Added on October 04, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Virginia Beach, VA