Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||15.5 lbs.|
|Cold Cranking Amps (CCA at 0 deg.F):||230|
|Design & Construction:|
|Terminal Post Location:||Top|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|Free Replacement Warranty Term:||6 months|
Ratings & Reviews
DieHard Gold Lawn & Garden U1 Battery Fits Your Tractor and Your Life
Tidy up your garden without ever losing steam with the trusted DieHard U1 Lawn & Garden battery. With a powerful 230 CCA (cold cranking amps), you can ride around your lawn all day in your tractor if you're so inclined (or until life's other responsibilities set in).
The DieHard Gold Lawn & Garden U1 battery serves as a maintenance-free choice for people who want a reliable battery. Every time you turn on your device you get a quick start, so you can get mowing and tending to your garden faster than you can say "yard work." Your heavy duty fall and spring clean-ups won't be interrupted by a faulty, failing battery when you use the trusted DieHard name. And with all-season capability, this battery delivers whenever you need it most-through fall foliage, a hard winter, a wet spring and a hot, dry summer.
- The DieHard U1 Lawn & Garden battery is Group Size U1, fitting most major brands of lawn and garden tractors (and some small power utility vehicles).
- For added consumer protection, this battery comes with a six-month free replacement limited warranty.
- A flush manifold vented cover makes it easy to grasp.
- Weighing less than 16 pounds, the battery can easily be lifted in and out of multiple devices.
Added on December 22, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Bought this battery for my 4-wheeler, actually I relocated the battery. Wanted a battery with a little more longevity. This battery surpassed my motorcycle batteries by double the life and it is still going. I realized I needed a larger capacity battery when my 4-wheeler had starting problems, and the stock battery went dead and needed replacement. I first hooked up my trolling battery on the back rack, when I took the bike in for repairs, the maintenance guy said that people were complimenting about the larger battery on the back of my 4-wheeler. That's when I knew I needed a battery with a bit more umph.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.