Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||35.5|
|Cold Cranking Amps (CCA at 0 deg.F):||560|
|Reserve Capacity (RC):||85|
|Design & Construction:|
|Positive Terminal Side:||Right|
|Terminal Post Location:||Top|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|Free Replacement Warranty Term:||12 months|
Ratings & Reviews
DieHard Marine 24MS Battery Powers Through Even Warring Waters
Get out and explore the open waters with this DieHard Marine Battery 24MS from Sears. Designed for those who prefer sea air to dry land, this battery for marine vehicles promises to be a powerful, reliable choice, one that you can depend on even in the most demanding water conditions. With plenty of power for starting your inboard or outboard engine, this DieHard battery offers up to 560 cold cranking amps and a reserve capacity of up to 85 minutes.
This DieHard Marine 24MS Battery (price with exchange) also delivers high-burst starting power, thanks to its innovative design with maximum number of plates. And, because it's meant for boats and other marine vehicles, you can expect its proven technology to withstand vibration. For that added boost of consumer confidence, look to its one-year free placement warranty and 30-month limited warranty.
- This DieHard Marine Battery 24MS (price with exchange) offers plenty of power for starting outboard and inboard engines
- Group Size: 24MS; Cold Cranking Amps (CCA): 560; Reserve Capacity (RC): 85 minutes
- Maintenance-free marine starting battery
- Carrying handle for ease of installation and removal
- Flush manifold vented cover
- Application code M-1
- Available in the following states: AZ, AL, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, LA, MA, MD, ME, MS, NM, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, PA, PR, RI, TX, VT and WV
- 12-month free replacement limited warranty
- 30-month pro-rated limited warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on December 30, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.