Ratings & Reviews
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
My husband got these for work because he needed a steel toe. Unlike a lot of the other steel toe boots that are heavy and uncomfortable, these ones were very comfortable and not so heavy (because of the "soft toe"). Good quality, too. They've lasted him two years and are still in okay shape to wear daily. Other cheap ones have had to be replaced after 6 months or so. Great buy. Spend the little bit extra money and get a boot that lasts longer. It will save you more money in the long run!
Sharon Hill, PA
Chicago Ridge, IL
I buy these for my husband every Black Friday. He loves them! He wears them daily at work and says that they are the most comfortable boots he owns. He is not an easy person to please when it comes to finding shoes/boots he thinks are comfortable so we hope that these boots will continue to be made for a long time!
West Monroe, NY
These boots are very well constructed and appear to be finely made. They fit with maximum comfort and look very sharp. I have worn them for almost a week now and have not a complaint. They have an aggressive tread that supplies traction on pavement and in snow. I will be going back for another pair soon. The 6 inch model is sturdy but remains flexible for kneeling down. They seem to be scuff resistant which should make them look good for a long time.
Lincoln Park, MI
I have ordered online before and it's a breeze. Boats are very comfortable, doesn't even feel like a work boot. I would recommend these for anyone on their feet for long hours.
Sears Can Help
You can be sure we'll offer you the best available options every step of the way.
Sears Guarantees, Policies & Agreements
If you find a lower price, we'll match it. If it goes on sale after you buy it, we'll match that price. See details.
Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Restocking, cancellation or other restrictions may apply. Learn More
If there's ever a problem with your product, a protection agreement can provide you with peace of mind. Find out how.
Not ready to replace? Repair. Sears can help you save money and time. Schedule Now!
Specifications & Dimensions
|Toe Type:||Soft toe|
|Safety Feature:||Oil resistant, Slip resistant|
|Boot Height:||6 in.|
|Style:||Work & safety|
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Online Only! EXTRA 20% off 2 or more pairs of shoes for the family Sold by Sears. Use code SHOE20. Offer ends 14-Mar-2015 See details.
- Bonus Days! Extra 5% OFF Family Footwear when you use your Sears Card! Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get an EXTRA 10% off a regular or sale clothing item w/ any shoe purchase Offer ends 04-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
Men's Soft Toe Work Boot Offers Job Safety and Comfort for Hard-working Feet
DieHard Work Boots available at Sears are built for the tough jobs. This 6-inch soft toe brown leather boot combines all the features you need for protection at the job site while they deliver the all-day comfort you deserve. The full grain textured leather upper cushions your foot with a padded collar and tongue and the roomy softly rounded toe provides maximum protection without the discomfort of a hard steel toe. The steel eyelets and Goodyear welt construction ensures long wear, and the oil and slip resistant outsole provides maximum traction on any terrain.
Slip your feet into a pair of Men's Soft Toe Work Boot by DieHard and discover why they are considered indispensable footwear for the job site. When you need a comfortable, safe and good looking leather boot, they'll quickly become the right choice for all your weekend activities--such as handyman projects around the house, cleaning up the yard, hunting and hiking in the woods.
- DieHard Work Boots in brown textured leather look good with work or leisure wear
- Lace-up front and round toe give maximum comfort and flexibility
- Lined insole cushions tired feet on hard surfaces
- Oil/slip resistant outsole affords maximum traction
- Sturdy Goodyear welt construction