Ratings & Reviews
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
My husband got these for work because he needed a steel toe. Unlike a lot of the other steel toe boots that are heavy and uncomfortable, these ones were very comfortable and not so heavy (because of the "soft toe"). Good quality, too. They've lasted him two years and are still in okay shape to wear daily. Other cheap ones have had to be replaced after 6 months or so. Great buy. Spend the little bit extra money and get a boot that lasts longer. It will save you more money in the long run!
Western Springs, IL
My husband is on his feet all day at his job and needed a good pair of comfortable work boots without a steel toe. These are great and so we bought two pair. That should last him a while.
Only have had these on for 2 months. Not every day. THE SOLES ARE COMING APART. They need to make a better product and stand behind them. Have had over 90 days and was told to contact DIEHARD. NO phone#s No web site. available at store. If I want china made stuff I will go to *******. The boots are comfortable but falling apart!!!!
I bought these boots over a year ago, wore them over the summer and the tops of my feet turned red with a terrible rash. I thought maybe it was just because of the summer heat/ sweating. It took months for the rash to go away after I stopped wearing them. I put them back on today for an hour in the freezing cold weather and I have a mild rash again on the top of my foot. Beware of these boots, you get what you pay for. Stick with a pair of Red Wings or Georgia Boots. I where them daily with no problem at all.
The boots are great looking, feeling, and functioning. The only draw back is they lacing system they have set up. I do not like the eye holes at the top of the boots. It makes it a tough task to lace them up tight and take them off.
I purchased these to serve for casual wear as well as for wear in settings where I need protection. They are well constructed and provide some arch support as well. They seem to be water resistant.
Sears Can Help
You can be sure we'll offer you the best available options every step of the way.
Sears Guarantees, Policies & Agreements
If you find a lower price, we'll match it. If it goes on sale after you buy it, we'll match that price. See details.
Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Restocking, cancellation or other restrictions may apply. Learn More
If there's ever a problem with your product, a protection agreement can provide you with peace of mind. Find out how.
Not ready to replace? Repair. Sears can help you save money and time. Schedule Now!
Specifications & Dimensions
|Toe Type:||Soft toe|
|Safety Feature:||Oil resistant, Slip resistant|
|Boot Height:||6 in.|
|Style:||Work & safety|
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Buy any clothing, get 10% OFF shoes. Reflected in price shown. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 20-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Get an extra $15 OFF purchases of $75 or more on mens shoes with code SHOE1575 Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- 30% OFF $150, 25% OFF $100, or 20% OFF Clothing, Shoes, and Home Fashions w/code JINGLE Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.
Men's Soft Toe Work Boot Offers Job Safety and Comfort for Hard-working Feet
DieHard Work Boots available at Sears are built for the tough jobs. This 6-inch soft toe brown leather boot combines all the features you need for protection at the job site while they deliver the all-day comfort you deserve. The full grain textured leather upper cushions your foot with a padded collar and tongue and the roomy softly rounded toe provides maximum protection without the discomfort of a hard steel toe. The steel eyelets and Goodyear welt construction ensures long wear, and the oil and slip resistant outsole provides maximum traction on any terrain.
Slip your feet into a pair of Men's Soft Toe Work Boot by DieHard and discover why they are considered indispensable footwear for the job site. When you need a comfortable, safe and good looking leather boot, they'll quickly become the right choice for all your weekend activities--such as handyman projects around the house, cleaning up the yard, hunting and hiking in the woods.
- DieHard Work Boots in brown textured leather look good with work or leisure wear
- Lace-up front and round toe give maximum comfort and flexibility
- Lined insole cushions tired feet on hard surfaces
- Oil/slip resistant outsole affords maximum traction
- Sturdy Goodyear welt construction