Ratings & Reviews
Overall, others give this:
Every time I need a new pair of shoes, I have purchased this particular type of shoe from Sears over the past 15 years. Why? Because they are the only type of shoe that is comfortable for me to wear for long periods of time. They are unreasonably priced, last a long time and are the most dependable type of shoe that I have ever owned. I will continue to purchase this type of shoe for as long as they are offered by Sears at a reasonable price.
Quality heavy leather uppers offer side panel proper support for the feet. The soft comfortable insoles are glued & cannot be removed. A flat 1/8" thick foam insole can be added later for comfort. After a few months the steel toes may eat holes in your socks. Buy the more expensive guaranteed work socks from sears & never worry about holes in your socks again.
have worn these in a kitchen for years . a little stiff to break in but worth the effort. 8 to 12 months easy before bottoms start going. strings last forever.
Sears Can Help
You can be sure we'll offer you the best available options every step of the way.
Sears Guarantees, Policies & Agreements
If you find a lower price, we'll match it. If it goes on sale after you buy it, we'll match that price. See details.
Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Restocking, cancellation or other restrictions may apply. Learn More
If there's ever a problem with your product, a protection agreement can provide you with peace of mind. Find out how.
Not ready to replace? Repair. Sears can help you save money and time. Schedule Now!
Specifications & Dimensions
|Boot Height:||6 in.|
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Family & Friends Savings Event. Extra 15% OFF Shoes. See details. Offer ends 10-Dec-2013 See details.
- Family & Friends Savings Event. Extra 15% OFF Shoes. See details. Valid thru 12/10 at 9AM CST Offer ends 09-Dec-2013 See details.
The Diehard Oxford Work Shoe is Built for Professional Style
Giving you the grip and strength you need to handle tough tasks, the Diehard men's steel toe oxfords are the perfect choice. These work boots feature full grain leather and pigskin lining for durability and comfort. Double layer cushioned insole and dual density polyurethane outsole adds to the sturdiness of this shoe without stealing any of the quality so it doesn’t just look like a work shoe.
The sturdy Diehard Oxford Work Shoe features steel toe and shanks that are constructed of high quality steel for maximum protection. From the support and comfort of the insole to the tie-tight uppers, these men's work boots are the perfect way to complete your weekday gear. Look no further than Sears.
- The Diehard men's steel toe oxfords offer everything you need to work hard and stay safe while you’re on task
- Round toe construction
- Lace up closure for secure fit
- Full grain leather construction with pigskin lining lends toughness
- Double layer cushioned insole for comfort
- Dual density polyurethane outsole gives a tough grip and lasts long
- Toe is constructed of ANSI 75 quality steel for maximum protection