Ratings & Reviews
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
South Holland, IL
The basic shoe is good but the tongue digs into my foot causing a small abrasion...very irritating...the tonque should be padded like most other work shoes. I have to manually add padding inside the tongue in order to wear them without discomfort.
I looked at these shoes in the store, and they impressed me with the quality. I like the thick non marking soles and the material on the upper appears to be tough yet is soft while rubbing my ankles. The bottom sole is also very slip resistant. I needed the steel toe for safety at work. The price was higher in the store than online. Also I got a lower price online for being a rewards member. I also got reward points on the purchase lower the price also. I have been wearing the shoes a couple weeks now and they are comfortable and look good with my black work pants. I believe these shoes will last for years and protect my feet. I am very please and would recommend them to a friend.
I bought back in 2008 a pair and love it! So last me for almost for 6 years! Its time for new a pair, so guess what decide stay with same brand since was so comfortable and great quiality!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Shoes appeared to be very good quality, sturdy shoes for the money...we only returned them because my husbands work dress code changed and steel toes were no longer recommended
These die hard steel toed shoes are the only steel toed shoes I will wear for work. They are extremely comfortable for long days on the job. They are very durable making these shoes economical in the long run. They have been buying this shoe for many years.
Sears Can Help
You can be sure we'll offer you the best available options every step of the way.
Sears Guarantees, Policies & Agreements
If you find a lower price, we'll match it. If it goes on sale after you buy it, we'll match that price. See details.
Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Restocking, cancellation or other restrictions may apply. Learn More
If there's ever a problem with your product, a protection agreement can provide you with peace of mind. Find out how.
Not ready to replace? Repair. Sears can help you save money and time. Schedule Now!
Specifications & Dimensions
|Toe Type:||Steel toe|
|Safety Feature:||Oil resistant, Slip resistant|
|Boot Height:||6 in.|
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Online Only! Get an extra $15 OFF purchases of $75 or more on mens shoes with code SHOE1575 Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- 30% OFF $150, 25% OFF $100, or 20% OFF Clothing, Shoes, and Home Fashions w/code JINGLE Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Buy any Shoes, Get 10% off Clothing! Applies to items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.
The Diehard Oxford Work Shoe is Built for Professional Style
Giving you the grip and strength you need to handle tough tasks, the Diehard men's steel toe oxfords are the perfect choice. These work boots feature full grain leather and pigskin lining for durability and comfort. Double layer cushioned insole and dual density polyurethane outsole adds to the sturdiness of this shoe without stealing any of the quality so it doesn’t just look like a work shoe.
The sturdy Diehard Oxford Work Shoe features steel toe and shanks that are constructed of high quality steel for maximum protection. From the support and comfort of the insole to the tie-tight uppers, these men's work boots are the perfect way to complete your weekday gear. Look no further than Sears.
- The Diehard men's steel toe oxfords offer everything you need to work hard and stay safe while you’re on task
- Round toe construction
- Lace up closure for secure fit
- Full grain leather construction with pigskin lining lends toughness
- Double layer cushioned insole for comfort
- Dual density polyurethane outsole gives a tough grip and lasts long
- Toe is constructed of ANSI 75 quality steel for maximum protection